IBM Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IBM Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Rochester, MN (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was recruited from my universities job board. They invited me to apply. I then set up a phone call which led to setting up an interview. They offer both video or in person interviews, I choose to drive to Rochester for an in person interview. The interview consisted of 3 30 minute meetings with 3 different people. Completed the interview and a week later I received my offer letter.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Started off with getting to know you then followed by a few behavioral interview questions. Then I asked the interviewer a few questions on the culture, benefits, and types of projects I'd be working on. Lastly, I asked next steps and then the interviewer extended me an offer

Interview Questions

• Why IBM? Would be open to relocating to Armonk? Tell me a time when you worked in a team and someone wasn't cooperating, how did you handle it. Tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Des Moines, IA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Career fair. Next day interview. Everyone was super nice! There were only two rounds. There was no super day. Career fair. Next day interview. Everyone was super nice! There were only two rounds. There was no super day.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, some technical ones to test excel acumen   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Eau Claire, WI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

2 separate interviews. One about Soft Skills such as presentations and skills that help you communicate with a team. The other one about technical skills such as Excel knowledge, work with databases and knowledge of SQL or Python.

Interview Questions

• Name a way that you have been innovative?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

2 interviews with 2 different HR personals. Each interview was about 30-45 minutes long. One person focused on the technical skills, and the other focused on soft skills. Interview wasn't too formal and you can have a great conversation with the interviewer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through my university. Interviewers were very personable and easy to talk to. Relaxed, conversation with no real script. I was asked to explain myself, why IBM, and further elaborate things on my resume. No technical testing, and no "what would you do..." behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why IBM?
       Can you elaborate your internship?
      What experience with excel do you have?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM in September 2017.

Interview

Very informal more of a conversation than an interview, they just talked a lot about the company rather than my experience. They spoke a lot about what IBM had to offer and the training aspects of the company. Somewhat hard to relate back they just did not seem interested in my experience.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have with professional business communications?   Answer Question
    • How would you work with a team where trust is an issue?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM in March 2017.

Interview

At the interview stage I had to answer questions from three different employees over the phone. The questions were mostly based off me giving examples of how I'd solve, or had solved problems. The process was more laid back than I had expected, and felt more like a conversation.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very competitive internal job search. Due to the number of employees impacted by rounds of resource actions it was too competitive. Not a lot of jobs available so low odds of success.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Rochester, MN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process wasn't at all that bad did one phone interview along with two in person interviews. Basic interview questions are ask and some small technical questions relating to the job.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with excel?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.