IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview ... 2nd round technical interview .... Manager round , -Understanding role and responsibility and how he resolved problems , What could be the best option you could think of now to resolve it

Entry Level Data Scientist Interview

Interview

After filling out my application, I was then given an online assessment and coding questions. The Online assessment was multiple games. While the coding questions had two questions one dealing with SQL and the other in the coding language of your choice.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The coding test was a little bit. After coding there are 2 rounds

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM (Coppell, TX (US)).

Interview

Thorough. Took time to get to know my strengths and indivuality. Cared about ensuring I was placed in the right team for success. Bar none one of the best training programs ever.

Interview Questions

• What my career goals were long term. This was always a plan to ensure employees were happy and wanted to stay long term.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Interview

The process went through the traditional data structures and algorithms for your typical software engineering interview. I would recommend practicing in one language specifically beforehand and understanding all of its benefits and limitations, and being able to analyze the time and space complexity of your code.

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

First a cognitive assessment and once you passed that, you get a coding assessment on hackerrank with 3 coding questions. Never spoke to a person, never heard back or got an email after the coding assessment. Logged into the career portal to find out that I was no longer under consideration.

Of course, without an explanation. Felt like a waste of time.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

First, I had a video interview, then there was a short take home assignment. Then, I went to the office location for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by one person in the interview. It took about an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

(This was nearly a couple of years ago)

In short, the I had a call with the recruiter, phone screen with manager, Webex panel with team/management. After the panel interview, I believe I heard back the same day (if not the next day) from the recruiter that they wanted to move forward with an offer. I received the offer less than 14 days after the phone screen with the manager.

Interview Questions

• If you do not find evidence of a threat during a threat hunt, does that mean the hypothesis is wrong/bad?   Answer Question

Associate Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM in July 2020.

Interview

Got referred by an IBM employee. From the referral date, got a cognitive ability assessment and as I submitted it, got the coding challenge - Hackerrank. Try to get familiar with hackerrank as having the coding ability in a different platform is not quite helpful if you do not know how hackerrank works (with respecto data science challenges).

Interview Questions

• 1 SQL, 1 Categorical variable question - you should be good with break down the logic and implementing it via any programming language in the given time.   Answer Question

Interview

The process was good, amazing people. Met them at college career fair and landed an interview from there. fairly streamlined process of 2 phone rounds and one on site interview. two of these were technical interviews and one was behavioral.

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Very long time to schedule phone interview and next steps. Repeatedly followed up but very hard to simply get feedback and updates. I was told the first interview went well and they wanted to schedule a second interview but weeks and weeks passed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.