IBM Junior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IBM Junior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.9

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM in September 2012.

Interview

2 behavioral, 1 case interview; each lasting between 30-45 minutes. Behavioral interview is the standard fare for a entry-level position for a college hire; case interview was tricky because I didn't take enough time to think about the question, and instead dove right into the math/question portion.

Advice: breathe, and read/practice Case in Point

Interview Questions

• How many self-driving cars will there be on US roads by the year 2020   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at IBM (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Long waits between steps and little feedback. Face to face x 2, 2 telephone calls, 1 appraisal with group tasks and interviews from staff who clearly didn't want to do it and we're ill prepared. One guy didn't know what I did. Turns out he runs the whole thing and is the most clueless of them all.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2008.

Interview

1.- Group Panel Interview: Resolve a business case, and some questions about my background

2.- Intelligence + Languante Test on-line

3.- 1:1 Interview with a Senior Manager

4.- 1:1 Interview with HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In my case, hard to negotiate

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Had an initial interview, it went well - very basic questions. Went back for second interview, a more in depth question bank was used. I had the feeling they had an referral from an internal candidate. Although they were nice, seemed to be a bit removed.

Interview Questions

• From what you've read about IBM, what is our company management awful at?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Warsaw (Poland)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process is quite difficult. 6 levels of recruitment process ( CV, HR meeting, Senior HR meeting, Project Manager, Assessment Centre, Manager) were tough but worth to pass. IBM is great company for IT/Business people who are able to link those two domains.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Milan (Italy)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone, and after some questions I was invited to a 1:1 interview with a senior manager at Milan HQ. The interview flowed well and in an informal way. The biggest part of the interview was about background analysis, the job the company was going to offer and the opportunity the company could offer in the future.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you know what you would do if we offer you this job?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Paris (France)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 interviews, one hour each. One month from the beginning to an offer.
    One case study about new technologies and digital transformation on the enterprise.
    A presentation to make and to present. Personal questions about your experience.
    Questions about technologies to know if you are familiar with them?

Interview Questions

• Why IBM, your experience. What can you do?.
      How will you treat conflicts on work if someone doesn't do his part, for example.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Paris (France)) in June 2015.

Interview

3 entretiens au total

1er entretien avec un consultant ou RH: description parcours, expérience professionnel, projet professionnel, motivations

2ème entretien avec un consultant: mise en situation de consultant + redaction d'un rapport

3ème: entretien avec un partner ou associé: il s'agit de voir si vous avez un bonne projection dans l'entreprise

Interview Questions

• Votre manager vous donne le matin et l'après-midi deux missions urgentes, que faites-vous?   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBM (Stuttgart (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Bewerbung über internen Kontakt, persönliches Gespräch in sehr angenehmer Atmosphäre; Diskussion über angestrebten Fachbereich, aktuelle Projekte und zukünftige Projekte; Selbstpräsentation (sowohl Interviewer als auch Interviewee); Fragen zum Lebenslauf (warum haben Sie dies und das gemacht, warum dieser Schwerpunkt etc) - die Fragen waren jedoch eher interessiert gestellt als ausfragend - ergo Tipp: bereitet eine interessante Kurzstory über euer Leben vor (warum habe ich diese Entscheidung getroffen, was hat sie mir gebracht, persönliche Bereicherung, aber auch, warum hat das nicht geklappt - genaue Analyse - zeigt, dass ihr kritisch mit euren Entscheidungen umgehen könnt...

Interview Questions

• CV-Fragen, fachliche Fragen (eher Diskussion anstatt QA)   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Un ami m’a recommandé pour le poste. J’ai eu un premier entretien de visu avec le manager de l’équipe, ensuite avec des membres de l’équipe. Après avoir passé un test par téléphone de mise en situation et de personnalité, j’ai eu deux entretiens téléphoniques avec les managers basés aux US.

Interview Questions

• L’entretien s’est centré principalement sur mon parcours, ma formation, et mes envies pour le futur. Certains questions portaient sur des expériences précises de type ‘comment avez-vous réagit lorsque …’.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.