IBM Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IBM Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.6

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Stone Mountain, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Sandy Springs location, pre COVID. . Initially applied for Security Software Engineer position and recruiter advised of this position that supports the software development group. Before onsite, there were series of cognitive tests and video interview. Once onsite, I was drilled in Linux optimization concepts that I had no clue on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

IBM corporation called me,I schedule a phone interview. The guy asked me if i was ready for some Technical questions, off course i said yes. Asked about 25 Technical questions.

I Didn't answer enough correct,he told me right away. He was pretty respectful and told me what i need to revise for future opportunity.

Interview Questions

• what is different btw TCP/IP and UDP
      whats DNS?
      Whats a Router?   1 Answer
    • 3 way hand-shake?
      What's NAT
      some Linux commands?
      What's a subnet   2 Answers

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

My interview consisted of the interviewer going down a list of questions to assess my level of skills for doing the job for which I was applying for. The interviewer wanted very detailed answers.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I applied to IBM though IBM Careers, for the role of Technical Support. I got shortlisted for the first round and got a mail for the First Round i.e., Cognitive Ability round , given the exam but no reply till now !

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I applied through college or university.
    It was pool drive
    The interview took 2 days
    First round was apptitude followed by group discussion
    They sent the shortlisted candidates list to the college
    But there was no further process
    It's totally waste of time

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

They asked .e average and I have attempted all the questions regarding the interview and it's process.anagement with talented people to work around with them learning new things that isgoo after all to them.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied through their own website, finished a really simple hackerrank challenge and got an interview. The interviewer was extremely nice and I was going through the hiring process before COVID hits.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was simple and fun. The interviewer was friendly and didn't want to sugarcoat the job for me. He explained what would be required of me and what should I expect in the upcoming few years if I accepted this job.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible enough to work in odd hours   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

In the 1st round, the HR gave 1 minute to every candidate to talk about a random topic.. The candidates were assessed on their communication skills with importance given for grammer correctness.
    2nd round consists of Technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Goa

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (South Goa) in October 2019.

Interview

It began with a Group discussion round which was fairly simple, followed by a telephonic interview with HR level questions testing the communication skills and the final round was the technical interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.