IBM Technical Support Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IBM Technical Support Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Hyderabad) in January 2020.

Interview

the interview process took in one day.the first one was jam session where i hve been asked qns like memorable moment,social issues,recently visited tour etc aftr that technical and hr round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Technical Support Executive Interview

Interview

Applied through campus hiring process.

Low salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (New Delhi) in January 2012.

Interview

as per my Interview , it was excellent , my first round was GD then skill test then telephonic , then technical skills, then final HR Personal Interview , In HR ad Technical round i had been asked for my background and future vision..

Interview Questions

• How would you define your Past and future expectation?   Answer Question
    • I am providing you a sentence and continue this i past tenses   Answer Question

Salary Issue

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2010.

Interview

1.)Walk-in --> First Round - A Group introduction Round, second round - Telephonic Interview, Typing Test, Technical Round, Operations Round, Appointment Letter.

2.)If Referred ---> Telephonic Interview, Group introduction Round, May be a second Telephonic Round, Typing Test, Technical Round, Operations Round, Appointment Letter.

Interview Questions

• 1.) For which Post you are applying? Just say Technical Support Executive, or If you are applying for any Voice Process say applying for a Voice Process, or If applying for a Back-end Process then say for back-end, and If you don't know then say Applying for any suitable opening for me, never say I don't know.

2.) Why did you left the previous organization? and Why do you want to join IBM.   3 Answers

Negotiation

It was my first Job, i joined as a Fresher, so I was very excited, So I didn't negotiated much but finally got 1,60,000 Rs offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Chandigarh) in May 2010.

Interview

The Interview started in a Group/Panel Interview. I was asked to introduce my self which was followed by a set of questions , which were mostly based on what i had written in my resume.
    This was follwed by a IQ test and a phone interview , communication skills were tested over the phone like , voice modulation , voice clarity and spoken english and skill test.
    Final round was a 1:1 round which involved process oriented rapid fire questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since i joined as a fresher i did not had much to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Kolkata) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview took place at consultant place where IBM HR executive conducted the interview. First round was general human resources round, where they asked about professional, personal, hobbies and general knowledge related questions.

Second round was telephonic voice and accent round where they measured overall verbal, comprehension, elocution, accent for international process.

Third and final round was a HR round again, where they asked specific questions about my suitability for the particular job, discussed compensation and benefits, salary breakup, joining date and finally signing the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• "Why would we consider you for this role, where other qualified candidates are available ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Negotiation with them was a bitter experience, could not get enough juice out of it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.