ICICI Bank Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment.
We submitted our resumes on the online form on the website
Shortlist was based upon CGPA and the next round was case GD's . The topics were very general and easy. About 19 people were selected for interviews and four got job offers. Focus is on Position of Responsibilities and any relevant knowledge and experience about banking.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you have dealt with raw data and numbers   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2010.

Interview

we fisrt had a group discussion regarding a case study on a particular bank.then we had a round of interview with three senior executives from the bank.they were warm and did only a walkthrough of the cv and nothing much.technical points were stressed upon but overall the interview was good and simple.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2016.

Interview

There was an online aptitude test followed by a coding test. both were of moderate difficulty level. Then there were 2 interviews - technical and HR. Interviews took place at the head office in Gurgaon.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in November 2014.

Interview

Received a call from HR for interview. In 2 days i got interviewed at ICICI Bank Hyderabad which took place for 5 to 6 minutes. Basically about my previous profile and skillset. I got a confirmation call in 2 weeks after that for Salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.