ICICI Bank Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 25 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1.0K interviews

Recruiter17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi)

Interview

it was easy, basic questions asked. Mainly they asked about the candidates and current topics like economy, etc. After that, there was a group discussion. Candidates shortlisted from the group discussion were interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and why this job
    Answer Question

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

We had GD and then the PI, the GD was a generic case study.. the PI was mostly asking if the student is comfortable with the profile or not and so on. The GD was also very basic Case study and the debate was done one by one because of the current covid situation the topic that we god was cashless rural areas

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

First there was a case study , then shortlisted 10 people for GD and Interview . Interview was quite easy. They asked basic questions about projects I worked upon and reason to join bank

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Feb 2016

Interview

There was an online aptitude test followed by a coding test. both were of moderate difficulty level. Then there were 2 interviews - technical and HR. Interviews took place at the head office in Gurgaon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād) in Nov 2014

Interview

Received a call from HR for interview. In 2 days i got interviewed at ICICI Bank Hyderabad which took place for 5 to 6 minutes. Basically about my previous profile and skillset. I got a confirmation call in 2 weeks after that for Salary negotiation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Sep 2014

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment. We submitted our resumes on the online form on the website Shortlist was based upon CGPA and the next round was case GD's . The topics were very general and easy. About 19 people were selected for interviews and four got job offers. Focus is on Position of Responsibilities and any relevant knowledge and experience about banking.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example where you have dealt with raw data and numbers

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Feb 2010

Interview

we fisrt had a group discussion regarding a case study on a particular bank.then we had a round of interview with three senior executives from the bank.they were warm and did only a walkthrough of the cv and nothing much.technical points were stressed upon but overall the interview was good and simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed