ICICI Bank Assistant Manager I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Assistant Manager I Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in April 2015.

Interview

Hr asked questions based on banking. A few questions on analytics and how it is useful in banking. Questions from coursework listed in the resume (mostly on stats). Other things related to why moving from core and why not stay in mechanical engineering,.

Interview Questions

• Describe your internship experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Assistant Manager I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

campus placement. first was apti round. then psychometry. then interview. the process will take few weeks time. interview will happen after the apti and psychometry. and you will get offer letter tge same day

Interview Questions

• why icici bank? tell me about your strengths,weakness, and anyone situation where you have displayed it? what is your short term goal?
      questions will be easy as they will hire you for a sales job , so they need you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in February 2012.

Interview

The number of stages were involved during the entire process of selection. It included online written test, OTP,personality test,group discussion and personal interview. It was very challenging interview but interview board makes you very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why are you changing your profile?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow) in August 2012.

Interview

they go through various process of gd and interview--1-online test 2-pshycometric test 3-gd and interview 4- 9 month training at icici manipal academy bangalore and then 3 month training in icici bank and then as a am1 posting.

Interview Questions

• what is exact sallery after joining as a am1?   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in November 2014.

Interview

Psychometric test followed by GD & PI. I applied through campus placement in which i had to go through psychometric test then GD which was elimination round afterward personal interview of around 20 minute. i got result on the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir) in June 2012.

Interview

It consisted of three phases, first was a written one for numerical ability followed by a group discussion and a final interview. finally there was a pesentation given by the HR people however no job related details were provided which was an issue as without job description it was difficult for students to consider the offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.