ICICI Bank Assistant Manager II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Assistant Manager II Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a call from HR department of ICICI Bank. Then, they scheduled an interview date for HR interview. After clearing HR interview, they call for technical round. Then, they ask you to submit your original documents. Once all formalities are done, they send you employment letter probably within 2-3 weeks with date of joining.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sox compliance?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Assistant Manager II Interview

Interview

Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Why are yoou looking for a change   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online , appeared for the test , then Group Discussion , personal interviews , psychometric evaluation.Applied online , appeared for the test , then Group Discussion , personal interviews , psychometric evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Details about engineering project, Why banking after engineering.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process included a GD and PI at college campus. The interview is relaxed and they ask basic questions like talk about yourself, your experience, etc. Nothing technical. They judge you whether you're a good salesman or not. They expect you to be aggressive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Varanasi) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Interview, Had to go through a psychometric test, a group discussion and a personal interview. The PI was a cool one which revolved mostly around my schooling and the summer internship which I did in Mumbai. There was one person from the HR and another was a head of northern region.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was a campus recruitment, I did not negotiate on anything.

Assistant Manager II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process involves screening of resumes and face to face interview.

Work pressure is high

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty easy and commonly asked...like Are you open to relocation?Strengths and weakness? if you get operations role are you ok with the monotonous work...etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in October 2010.

Interview

Written Exam, Group Discussion on Case study. Then they go for personal interview and personality questionnaire will be there

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch your Job ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in January 2012.

Interview

group discussion and interview lasted for 15 mins. GD was very aggressive and you have to find out a chance to speak and can not wait for your turn as nobody will give you that. the interviewers prefer aggressive people. interview was easy and you just need to be confident and aware about recent stories around the world and should have a positive attitude towards all the questions.

Interview Questions

• situational questions like what would you do if certain situations arrive...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ghaziabad) in December 2011.

Interview

Campus recruit process.
    There was an initial online personality / Behavioural test.
    Short listed students went through a a Case study based group discussion with around 9 students in each GD, followed by a personal interview that lasted about 40 minutes or so. The questions were mostly CV based and general questions.

Interview Questions

• It was a simple interview with questions like take us through your CV or talk about yourself and your family background.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but some others did

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.