Find jobs for Assistant Manager II

ICICI Bank Assistant Manager II Interview Questions

Updated 18 Nov 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 15 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Received call from consultancy and it took one week to complete the whole process. First round is telephonic interview followed by technical round relating to education and last HR round

Interview Questions
  • Different ratios like CAGR, Debt-Equity ratio
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore)

Interview

Campus Placement-Case study in GD .Followed by Interview.There were two interviewers. They tested my knowledge about the current banking scenario. The current rates, repo rates etc. Few questions about the courses that I had taken up in college were asked -pertaining mostly to economics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Dec 2013

Interview

Interview process included a GD and PI at college campus. The interview is relaxed and they ask basic questions like talk about yourself, your experience, etc. Nothing technical. They judge you whether you're a good salesman or not. They expect you to be aggressive.

Anonymous Employee in Vāranāsi
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Vāranāsi) in Oct 2013

Interview

Campus Interview, Had to go through a psychometric test, a group discussion and a personal interview. The PI was a cool one which revolved mostly around my schooling and the summer internship which I did in Mumbai. There was one person from the HR and another was a head of northern region.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Oct 2013

Interview

I got a call from HR department of ICICI Bank. Then, they scheduled an interview date for HR interview. After clearing HR interview, they call for technical round. Then, they ask you to submit your original documents. Once all formalities are done, they send you employment letter probably within 2-3 weeks with date of joining.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Sox compliance?
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi)

Interview

I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were pretty easy and commonly asked...like Are you open to relocation?Strengths and weakness? if you get operations role are you ok with the monotonous work...etc
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India) in Mar 2013

Interview

Interview process involves screening of resumes and face to face interview.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

group discussion, interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in Jan 2012

Interview

group discussion and interview lasted for 15 mins. GD was very aggressive and you have to find out a chance to speak and can not wait for your turn as nobody will give you that. the interviewers prefer aggressive people. interview was easy and you just need to be confident and aware about recent stories around the world and should have a positive attitude towards all the questions.

Interview Questions
  • situational questions like what would you do if certain situations arrive...
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews