ICICI Bank Assistant Manager II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Assistant Manager II Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.5

Assistant Manager II Interview

Interview

Written test GD and HR interview. GD is the toughest part. Written test and HR interview are very easy. Written test will have both math and english questions. HR is just a formality.

Interview Questions

• Why are yoou looking for a change   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process included a GD and PI at college campus. The interview is relaxed and they ask basic questions like talk about yourself, your experience, etc. Nothing technical. They judge you whether you're a good salesman or not. They expect you to be aggressive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Varanasi) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus Interview, Had to go through a psychometric test, a group discussion and a personal interview. The PI was a cool one which revolved mostly around my schooling and the summer internship which I did in Mumbai. There was one person from the HR and another was a head of northern region.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was a campus recruitment, I did not negotiate on anything.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in October 2010.

Interview

Written Exam, Group Discussion on Case study. Then they go for personal interview and personality questionnaire will be there

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch your Job ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a call from HR department of ICICI Bank. Then, they scheduled an interview date for HR interview. After clearing HR interview, they call for technical round. Then, they ask you to submit your original documents. Once all formalities are done, they send you employment letter probably within 2-3 weeks with date of joining.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Sox compliance?   1 Answer