ICICI Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in September 2019.

Interview

Was asked mostly about my earlier position, and how it related to current position applied. Was asked about industries covered, given a case study and asked to solve it , give views , suggestions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Cool and good. interesting questions. it was three rounds . hr round , technical round and and final round . it was as easy as we see but we need to be be careful

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bhubaneswar) in June 2019.

Interview

The first stage was the Group Discussion after that the result of the GD was declared and the next process for Personal Interview started. The GD and the PI was conducted on the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolhapur, Maharashtra) in April 2019.

Interview

First of all you have to feel form which is appear on icici careers website. Then they will conduct group discussion on a some recent topic. And then you will have face to face interview which include questions on based on your resume and some general knowledge question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in April 2019.

Interview

It was good experience and felt happy while interviewing.finally I got the offer and joined the organisation.Working conditions are very hectic and I worked 10-11hours a day minimum.
    Some days maximum of 12hours in a day.
    I dint even have some time for having my lunch.

Interview Questions

• Self details
      Interests
      Project work
      About sales
      Some scenarios
      Language skills
      Attitude
      Able to understand
      About the organisation
      Previous work details if any
      Experience in life   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in April 2019.

Interview

HR asked questions based on banking. A few questions on analytics and how it is useful in banking. Questions from coursework listed in the resume (mostly on stats). Other things related to why moving from coer finance to marketing...

Interview Questions

• What all are the banking products and which one is generating more revenue for the bank?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Noida).

Interview

Process was quite simple, 1st there was a GD round then there was personal interview. Interview was fairly easy. Panel was quite interactive. They asked simple questions like about yourself, about company, etc.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was conducted by 3 people - 1 HR manager and 2 hiring managers. It was the only interview round held for the position which was surprising because my skills were not tested in a separate technical interview or short exercise.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a bank considering you have not worked in the finance industry before?   Answer Question
    • Describe your previous professional experience, and how the skills from that profile will help you in this job?   Answer Question
    • Do you plan to relocate bank to India in the future?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

Firstly they said explain yourself afterthat the second question is why mba then where do you see yourself after 5 years? They search for a employee for a post of assistant manager

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai).

Interview

Focus on behavioural aspects and attitude of the candidate. Interviewers are pleasant and take a keen interest in understanding your personality. The process typically takes half hour and the panel consist of atleast two people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.