ICICI Bank Branch Banking Officer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,134.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Aug 2013

Interview

phone interview & also 1:1 inerview, after compeleting interview next step is exam online like ibps exam. reasult within 48 hours . if you complete it than further one month training. after three months training you will go under three months training and becomes an officer.

Interview Questions
  • why icici bank
    Answer Question
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in Nov 2012

Interview

Working in ICICI Bank i have gain experience off all kinds off responsibility all the basic areas covered as far as handling different desk is concern ....

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

They hired mainly by campus recruitment and recently by PO position, for root level vacancies are fulfilled by IFBIT exams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in Aug 2012

Interview

Upload your resume online at official site for better response.

Interview Questions
  • You should be clear about your current role and applied role for sure.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Mar 2010

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bhubaneshwar) in Jan 2010

Interview

It was a walk in interview. I had cleared all the technical rounds. But during the 1:1 final interview nothing was questioned to me, as I am a former Ibank employee I was expecting I will be questioned regarding my job title, work experience or anything related to my experiences but rather I was only aked personal questions like when did you get married?, what does your husband do?, etc. The interview & experience both were disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Why would we consider your CV when we have more qualified candidates ready to work for less?
  • If you are such a career oriented person then why didn't you start working immediately after college?
RSS Feed</>Embed