ICICI Bank Branch Credit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 11 Mar 2019

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Branch Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in November 2015.

Interview

Easy interiview. Based on articleship experience and what is included in resume. The questions were trying to know what you know about the bank and the position I am being interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Branch Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in April 2016.

Interview

I called the HR of icici bank to ask whether they have any opening for CA fresher?
    She said yes and she sent me an email to complete all the formalities.

The interview was in icici regional office, lodhi road delhi.

Around 20 candidates were sitting there when i reached the venue for interview.

They had just 1 round of interview. That too lasted for around 15mins only for all the candidates. Icici bank need a lot of people
    as they have branches in every second street.

They are least bothered about your marks/attempts/articleship.

They just need a CA qualified person.

Believe it or not, nothing technical was asked from any of the candidate.

If you are not getting any job anywhere, this is the place you should come. You will get a job for sure.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      whatever i said they just cross-questioned. Nothing else was asked   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in August 2015.

Interview

I got contact number from friend. after that all conversation happened through telephone. first they told to forward cv then they said your cv is shortlisted. then they send us link through which we have to complete opq i.e occupation personality profiler

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in August 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was quite comfortable. Was Initially asked to take up an Online Test and then was called for a face to face interview. The interviewer tested on the basic concepts of accounting and more related to bank's process in giving credit and checks to be made in granting credit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in July 2017.

Interview

Received call from HR agency. Told to appear for a small online test (Personality test). Formality of uploading documents. Interview was scheduled the very next day. Interview was quite easy. Technical knowledge ( a bit) and mainly personality is tested

Interview Questions

• Articleship Experience   Answer Question
    • Job Description related questions. Study and analyse your JD thoroughly   Answer Question
    • Financial Ratios and analysis   Answer Question
    • How would you decide whether to offer loan to any party? What all other factors would you consider   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted my CV on ICICI portal & and was then selected fro interview after 5-6 months. Had face to face interview in Pune. HR does not co-ordinate well. Selection was confirmed on the day itself.

Joined other organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in December 2016.

Interview

Not good.No Management,Waited for 3 hours for a 15 min interview when the candidates were only 4-5.Receptionist behaviour was too rude,not at all cooperative.No Proper facilities for the candidates.No one in person to attend the candidates.they call you on your phone to coordinate even when they are in the same premises.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in March 2019.

Interview

I was shortlisted for interview from campus placement of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Then I gave interview in march 2019. Before Interview they give you a form where they are few question such as whether you have interviewed before in last one year.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.