ICICI Bank Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 22 Feb 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 1.0K interviews

Applied online20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow) in Apr 2016

Interview

Interview process was aligned and step wise as per company standards. Got update from HR on each step and got proper documentation after selecting. Every communication done through mail in proper manner.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Your previous work experience? Why you want to change? Ready for sales? Skills? Strength & weakness?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in Sep 2015

Interview

Thy came on campus.Conducted a GD and then selected 15 people for the interviews. The interview was entirely from the resume. A lot of HR questions were asked. Was a 20-25 minute interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in May 2015

Interview

Applied through a referral. If you have a contact in the higher management (AGM,DGM,GM), they can easily get you a intern-ship in the bank. Just had to send a CV and then had one simple telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
  • Just behavioural questions- Why do you want to join? Which all subjects have you studied in college? What are you going to give back to this company?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

Interview

CV Shortlist, GD round, Interviews

Interview Questions
  • Choose between two options: two eight inches or one sixteen inches pizza
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Nov 2010

Interview

Campus placement. Started with shortlisting of candidates based on the CV. The next round of shortlist was based on the performance in the group discussion phase. Post the GD, there was a round of personal interview. During the personal interview, we were asked to describe ourselves, our hobbies, previous internships.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed