ICICI Bank Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Business Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

CV Shortlist, GD round, Interviews

Interview Questions

• Choose between two options: two eight inches or one sixteen inches pizza   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in November 2010.

Interview

Campus placement. Started with shortlisting of candidates based on the CV. The next round of shortlist was based on the performance in the group discussion phase. Post the GD, there was a round of personal interview. During the personal interview, we were asked to describe ourselves, our hobbies, previous internships.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in September 2015.

Interview

Thy came on campus.Conducted a GD and then selected 15 people for the interviews. The interview was entirely from the resume. A lot of HR questions were asked. Was a 20-25 minute interview process.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through a referral. If you have a contact in the higher management (AGM,DGM,GM), they can easily get you a intern-ship in the bank. Just had to send a CV and then had one simple telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioural questions- Why do you want to join? Which all subjects have you studied in college? What are you going to give back to this company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.