ICICI Bank Chartered Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Chartered Accountant Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

HR Interview will happen. First they will analyse the CV. Then they will fix the date, time & venue. They also give option for online video call interview if you prefer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A interview through video conferencing was scheduled. The process took 1 Week. Basic Questions were asked about the profile and current scenario. A panel of two had took the interview. Interview was good but no results yet.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

He has taken only one round of interview. Being a CA, he asked about the financial, ratio, CIBIL report and HR asked some general question. Why you Join the ICICI Bank, despite you are working in a WIPRO Ltd. What is your long term goal ??

Interview Questions

• What is CIBIL and why the Banking sector used the CIBIL report. What is ratio analysis ? What is DSCR and Current ratio. Difference between OD and Cash Credit.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.