ICICI Bank Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 6 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 1.0K interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

Smooth and very easy to go on. Easy Questions and deliverables. Go on. You will clear it easily without any diff. Plus GOod Vacancy and requirement For fresher CA at the beginning.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jan 2020

Interview

face to face, technical interview with good background knowledge in banking sector and a good knowledge in financial and your communication skills with better understanding around the company

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself and your background

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Quite breezy. The date and time was setup through a phone call. However, the most interesting aspect of the interview was that it was conducted through a conference call, with the interviewer asking questions from another location.

Interview Questions
  • How will you analyze the credit worthiness of both corporate and retail customers?

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Mar 2019

Interview

Only PI and their interview process was slow and just to wrap it up the candidates whose chance was at last could not have proper interview. Hope they come with better process of hiring individuals

Interview Questions
  • They ask about portfolio where the HR himself does not have any knowledge about the subject

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was a one day interview process. It took a lot of time since there were many people being interviewed. There was opening for two positions. Try to reach early as interview is on first come first serve basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

HR , technical round and negotiation. During technical round they were trying to judge the decision making ability. Asked a credit related question like how do you decide on lending to a doctor?

Interview Questions
30 people found this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in May 2015

Interview

Apti, followed by psychometric test, GD, case study and personal interview. They would expect to do some homework and already learn something about the profile you are applying for

Interview Questions
  • What is repo rate? current banking scenario?

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

HR took interview with business person present., was simple interview with basic question related to credit analysis view and soft skills. They watch your confidence level and way of communication and how do you reach to situations.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in Sep 2013

Interview

Interview process is simple. First they will ask to take written test from your home, nothing technical and then they will call for personal interview. It lasted for 10 to 15 min

Interview Questions
  • What are the ratios you will consider when you grant a loan? Do you have any experience in banking industry?

Anonymous Employee in Moscow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Moscow) in Jun 2012

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. Credit manager asked me a few questions about previous work experience and asked my opinion about one of applicants in terms if I would give him a credit.

Interview Questions
  • Would you give a credit to this person?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews