ICICI Bank Credit Manager Interview Questions

Updated 2 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 1.0K interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Online interview conducted, timely mails regarding interview process were received and it went out smoothly however offer letter takes time for some people they even took a month for the same

Interview Questions
  • mostly questions based on your resume, liquidity ratio, some banking terms, few academic questions also were asked
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

Campus interview conducted by institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It is done through virtual mode. The role offered is credit manager, relationship manager . Icici bank is one of the big 4 banks in India.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is working capital 2. What is current ratio 3. Balance sheet analysis 4.dscr ratio 5.why icici bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

There was a HR round and technical round combined. Articleship related questions were asked. General HR questions were asked. Technical credit related questions were asked. Interview was easy going and manageable

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had a 10 minute interview where the interviewer asked me various questions about me and tested my technical knowledge. One thing that stood out to me was that the interviewer asked me, "with all the responsibilities, will you be able to work for long hours?" I honestly felt that it was it an appropriate question to ask as one doesn't ask such a question to a man, then why ask a woman such a thing?

Interview Questions
  • What documents will you see when considering an application for Working capital loan?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied for interview through campus. It took 1 day to complete the process of interview. There were total 2 rounds in which one was HR and other was Technical. Question were asked related to my resume and the post i applied for.

Interview Questions
  • Question were asked related to my resume and the post i applied for.

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Easy interview .Not to worry at all.Prepare all the basics of bank.Also cover npa provisions and about CIBIL.Also do all the financial ratios and about balance sheet.Good luck and best of luck.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

Direct interview through HR round in off campus through video conferencing link and assessment test for judging your character of 25 minutes and then wait for 5 to 7 days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

First of all I had to finished Personality Assessment Test which was about 25 minutes after 5 days of this test Interview was Schedule through Video Conferencing. Interviewer asked some questions about CV, 1 question was about CIBIL report. 2 questions were about Ratios

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interview was conducted through video conferencing . It went very well. I was very confident and comfortable. I was really excited to attend the interview because i really wanted to join icici. So i was prepared to face the interview very well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was a one round interview. Really went well. It was an online interview. Each candidate was given sufficient time to answer. There were two interviewers. One if them was HR other one was recruiter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews