ICICI Bank Credit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Credit Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied on the website of the employer. After 1 month i got interview call. First off all I said on completed psychosomatic test online. After that panel interview was conducted. Mostly questions was from Ratio Analysis.

Interview Questions

• Are u able u handle team size of 20 people...???   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in March 2012.

Interview

One to one interview was conducted for around 1 hr...

Interview Questions

Because the joining date was in April & the time for performance appraisal in ICICI Bank was there so didnt accepted the offer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru) in October 2013.

Interview

a long process but HR team was quite supportive 21 days were taken for background verification till than you will be in suspense whether you r selected or not. if ur immediate hris not helpful u can escalate to higher management

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very difficult

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

its an interview, thats it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations are quite hard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai).

Interview

Got a call from consultant and shortlisted for interview the next day. The process was very fast. Interviewer asked 4 to 5 questions related to banking & my profile. And if relocation for the job is possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell about banking related audits performed   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview is not started at time. The hr from Mumbai called me so many whether my interview is completed or not. I think the interview team is not ready for taking my interview. I have waited for about 2 hrs after that they start the interview. It is Video conferencing and there are two persons:- first one was taking the technical round and the other one was taking the hr round.They asked questions about yourself and mostly about your past working experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What have you done in your previous co?
      Are you ready to relocate?   Answer Question

The location which they offer me is not suitable for me and den i asked the hr to provide me another location they she will tell me if there is opening in other location then she intimate me but till no confirmation is received from their side.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ludhiana) in May 2016.

Interview

I was got shortlisted. Interview was fixed on 9th may 2016. but due to some technical issue, interview had been postponed for a future date. But till today, no further communication about interview. no email or phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online.then after one month I receive the call from hr. On interview date, I have to wait for 4 hours before the interview. The interview is simple. They said they tell me after some time but 2 months passed I never heard anything from them.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process is very simple, only one round hr and technical combined, they just asked question based n resume and ratio analysis and articleship experience in bank audit. Package they offered is low compared to industry so I rejected the offer

Interview Questions

• Current ratio and quick ratio   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata).

Interview

Easy to handle ,it was through Video conferencing wherein I was asked about my current profile,my background,The interview process was quite simple and quick,not much time consuming.
    They had asked me whether I am willing to relocate to chennai and why?

Interview Questions

• How will approve a personal loan?   1 Answer

Good

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.