Find jobs for Customer Service Officer

ICICI Bank Customer Service Officer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 1,111.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Guwahati) in Jan 2016

Interview

NISM and NSDL examinations were held, telephonic interview and face to face interview were held. I got in through NIIT banking training process. Also PGDBO course was meant to be done.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for ICICI bank
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Guwahati) in Jul 2015

Interview

I was first did PGDBO from IFBI which costs me 82000 rupees in 3 months. At first i was called for an exam where i gave exam on maths, reasoning, letter writing than i got selected and i was called for oral interview where again i got selected for the course. After completing the course i got placed.

Interview Questions
  • Why would want to work in bank after doing BE?

What people are saying about ICICI Bank

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

6d

works at

Accenture

Hii all, I recently got offer from ICICI Bank for the role of Market Risk. I have completed my MBA Finance from NMIMS Mumbai and also CFA L1 certified. I have total 3yrs workex (around 5 months post MBA), no prior workex in Risk. Currently working in Business Analyst role with Accenture drawing a CTC of 12.1 LPA. What should be considered a reasonable offer for ICICI as I would be leaving Accenture in less than 6 months and also switching role from BA to Risk. Salary discussion is still pending

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Thāne

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Thāne) in May 2015

Interview

I have to gone through apttitude exam...we were 20 candidates in which only 10 got selected after that 2 nd round was HR where they had ask questions on CV after that final round was by manager where they asked domain knowledge..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai)

Interview

Went through processs of IFBI, Had classes and some course work helped to join ICICI.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawāda

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Vijayawāda) in Feb 2013

Interview

I must say the interview was very casual and very friendly. It was happened in the business hours. No technical questions. Mostly they look how well you behave in a great sales driven environment. Because, the job is so pressure. They look for the skills whether u possess or not required for the great performance in the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai)

Interview

telling all the policies .

Interview Questions
  • why did u left the previous job where do u look your self in icici bank.
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Thāne

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Thāne) in Jul 2012

Interview

1. Aptitude test- Useless and very easy 2. Personal Interview- This is something where they check the communication skills. 3. HR round- This is very they confirm that you are selected and what is the expectation of the company from you.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about Yourself 2. What you know about ICICI? 3. What is the role of CSE as per you? 4. Tell me about one of your hobby or project in hindi? 5. Will you be comfortable with rotational shifts?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Mar 2011

Interview

written test - interview round - health check up

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Feb 2010

Interview

the inviroment in icici bank at the time of working its very supportive i never see this kind of inviorment any other private industry

Interview Questions
  • how many digit of icici bank credit card?
10 people found this interview helpful