ICICI Bank Deputy Manager II Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1,111.0 interviews

Consulting India

5d

works at

Accenture

Hii all, I recently got offer from ICICI Bank for the role of Market Risk. I have completed my MBA Finance from NMIMS Mumbai and also CFA L1 certified. I have total 3yrs workex (around 5 months post MBA), no prior workex in Risk. Currently working in Business Analyst role with Accenture drawing a CTC of 12.1 LPA. What should be considered a reasonable offer for ICICI as I would be leaving Accenture in less than 6 months and also switching role from BA to Risk. Salary discussion is still pending

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

The interview was pleasant. The panelist were understanding and make everyone comfortable. The interview was resume driven. They ask about the projects academic or extra curricular which one might have done. They also talk about one deals with clients.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied through my campus, the whole process was online due to pandemic and took 2 weeks to complete, First CV based shortlisting followed by a personality test and finally an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Intro, Why banking sector, Why should we hire you, Some discussion on projects, Willing to relocate?

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Dec 2020

Interview

It's a Skype interview for about thirty minutes. Tested the general understanding of their work and also our skills regarding that. Mostly the gave different scenarios on how to deal with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Short interview mainly looking for culture fit. They try and gaze your personality and how you would be suitable for their organization. Good experience. Emphasis on psychometric test. Qualifications are not very important, attitude and culture fit is more important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Calcutta) in Feb 2019

Interview

They had come for campus placement. They first had gd and then shortlisted for personal interview. After that they gave us offer letter after 2 months. They told us last minute that there is a sales training which was not informed earlier. We were kept in sales for 8 months before we were transferred to our original profile. Lot of people didn't even get their original profile. Not very good experience in that front.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune)

Interview

interview was good and questions asked were relevant and process was quite simplified and transparent . The Interview panel was knowledgeable and were very helpful . i would suggest others to join this company .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in Sep 2013

Interview

It was a PO programme wherein I attended for written analytical exam and then GD and PI. There's a lot to do product automation in financial sector and they will need only BE/Btech guys. They had hired 80% BE/Btech guys at that time.

Interview Questions
  • You have done BE, so why you wanna come into financial sector
RSS Feed</>Embed