ICICI Bank Deputy Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 May 2019

2.6

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Good and sensible, thorough and fast, written test, group discussion, interview. it is pretty easy, i would say dont even go for this company. you would be better off in a dfferent company. no work life balance, only pressure.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in March 2013.

Interview

To the point, rbi regulations update....circulars are must...trade knowledge is the only thing which can give you a thumbs up!
    It starts with a group discussion followed by a personal interview where they check your communication knowledge and reason to say yes!

Interview Questions

• Circular related questions and managerial ability test   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Coimbatore) in February 2011.

Interview

apply through website directly . after that they have given option to select slot for written test. Overall interview went well. People are very friendly. Interview happened in scheduled way without any delay.
    1) Written Test
    2) Group discussion
    3) direct interview
    4) Quiz

..............................

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was good, it was a face to face interview. Interviewer was friendly and cooperative.
    I went through written test followed by GD and finally got interviewed. They asked question pertaining to my Educational qualifications and Background.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Banking Industry if you have done Msc?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in June 2015.

Interview

A total of 2 rounds and Hr and Department head will take interview.The process took 10-12 days to receive offer letter.The overall interview went well.All the questions were from the current job role and duties.Hr asked the general questions like reason to switch and any relatives working in ICICI.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very good. Difficulty level was easy. it may be as I was well prepared fot the interview. It was a 1:1 interview process. Only Basic questions were der. Dont get afraid for it

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Allahabad) in January 2013.

Interview

Went smooth . Was asked maminly questions related to my summer internship in MBA program and my education journey so far.They mainly wanted to check whether I was a serious candidate for this role or not.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you like about us?
      Describe yourself in one word
      Will you be comfortable to be hired in a slaes profile too.If yes? then are you ok with a rural territory?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in September 2012.

Interview

Online advertisement for the exam schedule was published in the month of May 2011.Online Slot was selected to appear for the exam.Post online exam after a month result was being intimated on mail.In the month of September 2011 Group Discussion and Personal Interview was conducted.Offer letter was being sent in December 2011.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join banking sector?Explain final year Engineering project in a lay man language .Would you accommodate to get transferred to any part of the country as your first posting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy with straight forward questions. They just want to make sure that you are really interested to join the bank. No technical questions and the interview was extremely short.

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in May 2015.

Interview

online test , gd ,one year training
    introduction about family , education , experience ,
    they give a gd topics a week before .
    they will ask you some questions
    Are you able to move any where in india?
    are you able to do sales ?
    they ask me to give sales demo

Interview Questions

• introduction about family , education , experience ,
      they give a gd topics a week before .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.