Find jobs for Deputy Manager

ICICI Bank Deputy Manager Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 69 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

10min process just basic questions, be confident and have sales knowledge, hr were very good, they just want any how why you fit in the role they are offering, if you have a selling experience in past they will hire you as the key require sales for this job

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself relocation why sales
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Only F2F interview. We had to attempt a psychometric test first and after clearing that we were asked to appear for F2F interviews. The hiring was smooth and I had no issue at all.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

the first round is GD and the second-round is the Final Interview. there are no other rounds in the process. they are recruiting in mass from all over the locations for their bank.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Personality Profiler > Group Discussion > Personal Interview Profiler had various questions and were around 30 minutes long GD was on general topic and PI was more about the personality and aptitude.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

ICICI Bank visited my campus for placement. I was shortlisted for GD but their recruitment team just hired the person who spoke irrelevant points and was interrupting others. They should consider beter tactics for selection like communication skills and confidence.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in North Twenty Four Parganas
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (North Twenty Four Parganas) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process went for 2-4 days. It was overall positive and good. They asked easy questions like tell me about yourself why icici why bank why sales. Are you ready for relocation

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

It was pretty chill. I was asked some basic questions about my course and indian economy. They asked me if I will be comfortable with a sales job. Since mine was during covid time, it was over webex.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to take up this job?
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

The process had 3 rounds psychometric test, group discussion and personal interview. Psychometric test was conducted online and then the Gd was conducted, the shortlisted students attended personal interview. The psychometric test was on one day. Gd and the personal interview was completed in the same day.

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

ICICI came to my college for placement and it took GD first which was all abstract based and on current scenario and then they shortlist some of us and conduct the HR round of interview thats it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? why do u want to join us? do u ok with relocation? Are you interested in marketing?
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India) in Dec 2020

Interview

The process was quite simple but very time consuming . The process comprised of an psychometric assessment, A group discussion and an personal interview. The interview process for me was quick as I was called early for Interview,but for other classmates it took hours and for some cases was very lenghthy and time consuming to just wait for hours.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were based on weather we are comfortable with out of native placements, were you well informed with the company policies and JD .
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews