ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Debt Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview process is good however taking 1 and half month to offer. The issue was they have offered me same package without discussion on ctc part, not confirming about product and all.

Interview Questions

• They are asking for collection part only and all questions are connected with my working.   1 Answer

Privilege Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in June 2016.

Interview

quite simple ,
    it doesn't take long,
    panel of 2 or 3 people,
    required to take psychometric test before interview,
    might receive a confirmation call very next day and be asked for joining in 2 days

Interview Questions

Interview

Not soo much lengthy. Was a one day process. Before that we have to qualify the apptitude test and psychometric test. Then GD followed by personal interview. The interview was lengthy. Candidate Should know about the resume atleast .

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was late by 2 hours. Than the interview was done in 2 rounds by video call. All the rounds where completed in 10 minutes. Interview was easy with very basic questions.

Manager Band II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

Swiftly done but letter issue and formalities take too much time. HR need to be little responsive to streamline this process. Compensation and Benefits are very nice but need to negotiate to get the same.

PO Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in April 2019.

Interview

the process started with online examination and the results are issued in 3 weeks and called us for face to face interview to Hyderabad through email ,the face to face interview has been finished in one day which included group discussion and personal interview. It was an good experience

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2019.

Interview

Only PI and their interview process was slow and just to wrap it up the candidates whose chance was at last could not have proper interview. Hope they come with better process of hiring individuals

Interview Questions

• They ask about portfolio where the HR himself does not have any knowledge about the subject   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow).

Interview

It was good and very systematic. It took place in 3 steps. First was an online exam which was composed of Aptitude, Reasoning and English test. The qualified candidates were called for Group discussion and the ones who qualified that had to go through an Interview.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata).

Interview

It was an on-campus interview.
    1. We had to sign a declaration form.
    2. We had to give a GD, topic (corrective action).
    3. We were shortlisted as per GD & then we had to appear for the Interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain the work done by you in your internship.
      2. Questions on specific sections of TAX.
      3. What do you expect from us?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

Well framed interview questions measuring the aptitude and attitude. The focus is on character and presentation. Confidence and technical knowledge is required up to some extent. Interview process varies with designation and is quiet exhaustive.

Interview Questions

• How can you make a difference in a different way then others.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.