ICICI Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.6

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in October 2016.

Interview

There are three rounds taken by ICICI. First was written exam with 5 sections followed by GD and then personal interview with HR Panel. All levels are with average difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Why banking domain and why ICICI Bank Bank?   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2019.

Interview

Campus placement - asked about my professional career, latest amendments and updates in my field and my career goal. Asked for my comfortable location since openings were PAN India. The HR made sure that I was comfortable and gave me time to think before answering

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ambattur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ambattur).

Interview

I have went for the interview for E-Relationship manager, after getting the entry pass i was told to wait with a bunch of people. we kept on waiting for 2 hours and no one came to address us. we were in total about 35. it was a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• after 2 hours most of the people including me were returned.   Answer Question

Branch Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2016.

Interview

Overall an interview for a fresher is easy. They ask general questions of general knowledge .They check the way You speak.They also check the knowledge of INDAS and articleship experiences.

Interview Questions

• How many attempts in CA final   1 Answer

Trainee Deputy Manager-2 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

CV elimnation, followed by GD and then PI. GD topic was "Inovationvs Invention". Topics were fairly simple and they just wanted to judge your communication skills. Speak up, and speak sense. Finally PI was a very arbitary process. Some were asked basic questions from their CVwhile others were asked a lot of HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Sales? Why ICICI?   Answer Question
    • Which job would you choose if you could choose any job in the world?   1 Answer

Phone Banking Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

Initially they asked who can manage in English language raise your hands,
    Who raised hands they send home,
    Then 1st round on computer very easy percentage questions etc..8th class students can answer ,
    2 nd round hr , they will ask you questions you have to answer in hindi and english both when they say you have to change the language in between conversation.
    Sometimes they will ask you to write essay. Rarely.
    If selected they will call you.
    Then you will get offer letter and before joining you should give medical check test. At company cost.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in January 2020.

Interview

They asked about general information of bank regarding rbi, currency circulation, bank profit, etc. It was trogh infinite solution
    I have to pay 2000,3700,5200 and 7000 as processing, documentation, training and, commission

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you?
      what Chang's will you make
      where you want to see yourself after 2years
      what are your goals and how will you achieve   Answer Question

Home Loan Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in July 2017.

Interview

1 day process with 2-3 rounds consist of GD and interview. They will select dumb ones also because at the whatever role they offer they are going to ask you to do sales. Nothing else they will ask you. They will hire you for operations but will pressurize you to do sales.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in June 2019.

Interview

We were directly recruited through NIIT they asked us about opening account process and asked to cross sell any one product for which I suggested Fixed Deposit, SIP and Life Insurance Then he agreed for Life Insurance.

Interview Questions

• How can a Senior Citizen holding a Fixed Deposit, can save the Tax Deduction on interest?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in July 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview process and candid discussion. 2 stage interview and detailed review of competencies.
    The process was clear and quick. HR were clear and precise, line manager interview was clear and precise.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.