ICICI Bank Junior Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Junior Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.8

Junior Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Very easy. If ur r really honest they will select u. all depends upon d interviewer & how they r perceiving u. They were looking for freshers. Entire day. 4 rounds of test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Vasai, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Vasai, Maharashtra) in April 2014.

Interview

nice job, helping people, supportive. it took 2 days for interview.... firstly there was personal interview later there was aptitude finally there was manager round......after that ther was training for 1 month at raipur later 2 month on role training at branch .

Interview Questions

• nice job, helping people, supportive. it took 2 days for interview.... firstly aboutt accounts   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow) in May 2011.

Interview

it is little bit tougher but i want to join it again for my better prospect......

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow) in February 2010.

Interview

written exam. and then after 25 days i got a call for interview at head office of icici bank. shalimar tower, lucknow uttar pradesh. a 15min interview, and then after 15 days i got a call to take my offer letter and submit my all the relevant documents which i have mentioned

Interview Questions

• are you ready to work anywhere around the country?   2 Answers

Negotiation

i was asked about my salary expectation. but no negotiations was made as such.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Guwahati) in December 2011.

Interview

Online exam following with viva. then medical test and after that one week training then placement

Interview Questions

• All question are based on your profile so no difficult question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chandigarh) in August 2010.

Interview

firstly a written exam was taken by the management,after that tose who were selected are called for a GD than after it a one by one personal interview was conducted and those who have passed all it than sent for a medical checkup and thaN SELECTED.

Negotiation

just about the location nothing else.,..,.,..

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.