ICICI Bank Junior Officer Interview Questions

Updated 5 Oct 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 1.0K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan)

Interview

The interview process was good. It was held in Jaipur, Rajasthan. I got the offer for the post of Junior office and posted in Baran district. Rajasthan. Post joining background verification has been done.

Interview Questions
  • How to sell casa products to the customer.
    Answer Question

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Very easy. If ur r really honest they will select u. all depends upon d interviewer & how they r perceiving u. They were looking for freshers. Entire day. 4 rounds of test.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vasai, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Vasai, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Apr 2014

Interview

nice job, helping people, supportive. it took 2 days for interview.... firstly there was personal interview later there was aptitude finally there was manager round......after that ther was training for 1 month at raipur later 2 month on role training at branch .

Interview Questions
  • nice job, helping people, supportive. it took 2 days for interview.... firstly aboutt accounts
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Guwahati) in Dec 2011

Interview

Online exam following with viva. then medical test and after that one week training then placement

Interview Questions
  • All question are based on your profile so no difficult question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow) in May 2011

Interview

it is little bit tougher but i want to join it again for my better prospect......

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chandigarh) in Aug 2010

Interview

firstly a written exam was taken by the management,after that tose who were selected are called for a GD than after it a one by one personal interview was conducted and those who have passed all it than sent for a medical checkup and thaN SELECTED.

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow) in Feb 2010

Interview

written exam. and then after 25 days i got a call for interview at head office of icici bank. shalimar tower, lucknow uttar pradesh. a 15min interview, and then after 15 days i got a call to take my offer letter and submit my all the relevant documents which i have mentioned

Interview Questions
  • are you ready to work anywhere around the country?
2 people found this interview helpful