ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in December 2012.

Interview

GD Followed by interview
GD topic was " Is Indian economic growth overstated"
after the gd round there was one personal interview which was of around 15 minutes
questions were asked about the personality that " do i fit for the job"
" Am i a people person"
"Do i like to interact with people"
Few banking concepts were also asked

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell insurance to a person who came to open a fixed deposit   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

It was through campus. It was very smooth interview without any difficult ques. It lasted just 5 minute only in my case and finalized.

Negotiation

None...it was fixed for campus placement

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2011.

Interview

three persons were there two assistant general manager and one HR manager, she asked simple questions regarding what u expect regarding salary ready to shift to mumbai and other two asked very simple statistics related questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they come with fixed salay was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in July 2010.

Interview

the interview process was started very amiably.
    they eased the candidates and allow them to settle down. rest all ended on happy note.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2011.

Interview

Once you are shortlisted by ICCI Bank in Campus, u'll be required to appear an online Skills and Personality test 2-3 days before the interview date. This test contains set of questions which are interrelated to ensure your answers are consistent and you are serious about the test and the job.
    If you have made it through the tests, you will be intimated on the interview date and a PI will be taken. Various questions regarding banking industry would be asked. Its suggestible to speak as much as possible. Be very specific about the profile you WANT, as they wont tell you which department you will be posted at in campus recruitments, so better tell them your areas of interest. Once selected in PI, you are required to confirm within an hour or so. Once confirmed, you ll sign the acceptance.
    Expect the offer letter by 1 month or so. After confirmation, you'll get your health check up done at prescribed pathlabs.
    Connect with your HR manager and arrange for all the required documents. Meet him on the first day with all the relevant documents. Next day, you can start your working at your posting location.

Interview Questions

• What are the types of risk associated with a Bank?   2 Answers

Negotiation

You can negotiate the work profile you want, otherwise they will post you based on their requirements and not your qualifications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gandhinagar, Gujarat).

Interview

Gd followed by PI... Should have basic domain knowledge. They also look forward for people with good communication as well as a proper domain knowledge in a particular field related to banks.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. one with a business head and one with HR. They asked about generic HR questions. Also, they were interested in positions of responsibility in CV. In detail interview lasted for about 35-40 min

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2009.

Interview

Psychometric test, followed by results and then a personal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview process was very clear. Good briefing. The GD included topics that were related to economic scenarios. They selected people who talked less but came up with relevant and meaningful points.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Selected through online job portal,Got a call for interview through Video Conference, 15 Minutes interview where question related to past work has been asked and brief about job role has been given.

Interview Questions

• tell about your experience in bank audit, how you will verify mortgage documents, Why you want to join Banking Sector, Will you comfortable in working beyond office hours.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.