ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 1,110.0 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Firstly there was cv shortlisting and then there were Two rounds in the process including group discussion. After that there was a personal interview of shortlisted candidates Topic of the GD was something related to scope of digitization (not remember exactly)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your journey
    Answer Question

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

The process begins with a 20 mins personality test, followed by Case Study based GD and personal interview. The test is moderate. GD is a little difficult and PI is manageable. They were looking for Management Trainees to join and move ahead in various fields like wealth management

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

shortlisting-personality test-group discussion-personal interview- final offer. process is average, though there is a group discussion round but it is actually a case discussion round. so prepare accordingly and best of luck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was total two days interview process. Ist day they conducted gd and next day personal interview. Overall it was nice experience. The questions they asked was very general and mainly based on the cv.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Interviewer asked me to go through my CV and explain them every point (especially projects and internships). They asked basic finance questions. They were basically analyzing your confidence as well as enthusiasm. People skills were important along with problem solving

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a little bit about yourself

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

The company came through campus placement. There was a psychometric test followed by a GD round and a PI. The questions asked were mostly CV based and a bit about financial ratios.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What subjects you have learnt and what did you learn in them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was a 30-40 mins long group discussion after which few of us were selected for further rounds. It mainly revolved around the topic of prevalence of social media in general life of employees in a office

Interview Questions
  • Direct questions related to managerial skills and certain financial terms like repo rate , mutual funds,etc

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in Dec 2020

Interview

There were three rounds for the selection process, Psychometric test, GD, and the actual interview. Gd was held for 20 mins consisting of 10 people. And the final interview lasted for 20 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, Explain your Projects, Why do want to work in ICICI, and so on...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Madurai) in Dec 2020

Interview

Campus Placement - First round was Online Personality Profiling test (No filtration in Profiling test) ,link was sent to our mail, Second round was Online GD (Topic was Role of Digitization in Banking).We were given few minutes to jot down our points and same day post lunch we had PI online.

Interview Questions
  • Self -Introduction, Questions from Resume, Interest in sales role ,Why Banking job after Engineering (Engineering is an opportunity cost to your parents and what do you have to say about it?),Ready to work in any part of India?

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Roorkee) in Dec 2020

Interview

1. Occupational Personality questionnaire (questions based on decision making. Also, it covered questions related to personality) 2. Group discussion (topic: Is social media influencing work place) 3. Interviews (Technical, HR); Questions were mostly based on resume. So prepare it thoroughly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews