ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Dec 2018

2.8

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

campus recruitment...short listing mostly on the basis of academic record.
Then psychometric test.(Key in my opinion)
then GD.(good one with lot of time at your hand)
Interview.Basic questions nothing much.
They will look for person who is comfortable with sales profile so you should prepare your answer accordingly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in January 2011.

Interview

Campus Interviews - 3 rounds. The first round was a personal interview round with questions on my CV, college experience, and extra curricular activities. The second interview was technical round with questions involving a case and undertaking decisions whether to lend to a potential client or not. The last round was again a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why join ICICI Bank when there are multiple mutinational banks visiting the campus?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2015.

Interview

Campus Hire from premier Indian MBA college. Case based GD, with numbers., followed by Generic MBA interview, about self, organisation, C V, why ICICI Bank, etc. Goofed Up but still got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Selected through online job portal,Got a call for interview through Video Conference, 15 Minutes interview where question related to past work has been asked and brief about job role has been given.

Interview Questions

• tell about your experience in bank audit, how you will verify mortgage documents, Why you want to join Banking Sector, Will you comfortable in working beyond office hours.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2015.

Interview

I had applied through college. First process was psychometric test which did not shortlist anyone. After that Group Discussion about 3 from every group of 10 were shortlisted- topic social media.
    About 15 people had final interview- mostly HR. General questions on resume were asked. Finally about 5 students were selected from the 15 students.

Interview Questions

• General HR questions only were asked- Why ICICI, Why should we hire you, projects done which are relevant for the profile.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a good interview. I was asked questions based on my resume. About my college and previous job. I was asked questions about my preference. I was offered for the role in the first interview which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Markets Group   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in September 2013.

Interview

Applicants were selected on the basis of their profiles.Group Case Discussions was the criteria for further shortlist , Personality test Questionnaire was conducted online for all the shortlisted students . Interview was taken a panel of two or three panelists.

Interview Questions

• Fiscal Policy, Trade Finance , Risk etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gandhinagar, Gujarat).

Interview

Gd followed by PI... Should have basic domain knowledge. They also look forward for people with good communication as well as a proper domain knowledge in a particular field related to banks.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. one with a business head and one with HR. They asked about generic HR questions. Also, they were interested in positions of responsibility in CV. In detail interview lasted for about 35-40 min

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview process was very clear. Good briefing. The GD included topics that were related to economic scenarios. They selected people who talked less but came up with relevant and meaningful points.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.