ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.7

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

GD was the first round and then they took PI of the selected candidates. GD topic was related to banking sector and PI they were for inclined towards sales profile.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about yourself?
    Q. Three frameworks of marketing?
    Q. Core objective of sales?
    Q. Why ICICI?
    Q. Marketing Funnel?
    Q. Great sales people whom you follow?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Two stage process - Group discussion and a final Interview.
    GD topics related to banking industry like Digital payments, Artificial Intelligence in banking, etc
    In interview, they look for people with sound technical knowledge to work with multiple team and with good project management skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in August 2019.

Interview

Campus placements. Had a resume shortlist followed by a personality quiz that was non eliminative. THen a GD and finally a personal interview. Keep your answers brief in the personal interview and group discussions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gandhinagar, Gujarat).

Interview

Gd followed by PI... Should have basic domain knowledge. They also look forward for people with good communication as well as a proper domain knowledge in a particular field related to banks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview process was very clear. Good briefing. The GD included topics that were related to economic scenarios. They selected people who talked less but came up with relevant and meaningful points.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

Job role was not exactly defined.Salary Package 4.12L. (Jan2018)
    There were no questions related to my MBA degree.
    No finance or marketing related ones. Just basic questions and general awareness.
    It was a one day process. 20 were shortlisted for final interview and 10 were provided with offer letters.

Interview Questions

• 1.Who is the prime minister of India?
       What is his full name??
      Do you accept him as a good leader?
      What is his strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • 2. What will be the 5 questions you will ask your PM?   Answer Question
    • 3. Is wearing helmet law or rule?   Answer Question
    • 4. WIllingness to work in rural areas (Outside your home state)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. one with a business head and one with HR. They asked about generic HR questions. Also, they were interested in positions of responsibility in CV. In detail interview lasted for about 35-40 min

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in September 2017.

Interview

There was an initial screening through aptitude and behavioral tests, followed by resume shortlisting. After this, there was a group discussion with about 7 members per group. There were 5 such groups. About 2 members from each group were selected for the final interview. The final interview was a basic HR and behavioral interview with questions focused on your resume. Unfortunately the profile is called management trainee but they select you for a particular department and do not tell you for which department you are being interviewed. This was the main drawback in the process.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus at IIT Delhi. The interview process comprised of a Psychometric Test, followed by a Group Discussion round and finally a Personal Interview. The psychometric test is designed to test your honesty, integrity, general work ethic and consistency in your answers. The GD happens in a group of 10 people and only 2-3 people from each group are shortlisted for the next round.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview took one whole day.First , there was a psychometric test followed by group discussion and then final personal interview.The test was easy but the whole process is lengthy. The interviewer gave some banking topics in the group discussion in which they will judge you on basis of your presentation as well as knowledge in the domain.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.