ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Dec 2018

2.8

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gandhinagar, Gujarat).

Interview

Gd followed by PI... Should have basic domain knowledge. They also look forward for people with good communication as well as a proper domain knowledge in a particular field related to banks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview process was very clear. Good briefing. The GD included topics that were related to economic scenarios. They selected people who talked less but came up with relevant and meaningful points.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview took one whole day.First , there was a psychometric test followed by group discussion and then final personal interview.The test was easy but the whole process is lengthy. The interviewer gave some banking topics in the group discussion in which they will judge you on basis of your presentation as well as knowledge in the domain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview process consisted of resume shortlisting, then there is a group discussion round, and finally personal interview. in resume shortlisting they mainly focused on CGPA. after that in group discussion same previous year GD topics were taken, which was element of surprise. some topics were - Future of work in 2020, RED, etc. there main purpose i think was on communication skills, general knowledge of subjects which you have mentioned in your resume. also you should know tour resume very well.

Interview Questions

• what you had for your lunch ?(ice breaker)
      Take me through your resume?
      any question for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted for half hour. I was asked several questions on my projects how these were relevant. They asked me about my values, skills and other qualities and how they would help me in my job role. In the end they asked me to point out my negatives and how I would work on them.

Interview Questions

• Your prior experience is irrelevant. Tell us why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. one with a business head and one with HR. They asked about generic HR questions. Also, they were interested in positions of responsibility in CV. In detail interview lasted for about 35-40 min

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Thane) in November 2015.

Interview

- First there was a online written test which 180 question was asked for 180 Minutes and then we need to wait for 2 -3 days for the result.
    - There was a call once I was passed the test and was called for the final interview
    - There were two interview which I cleared and accepted the offer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus at IIT Delhi. The interview process comprised of a Psychometric Test, followed by a Group Discussion round and finally a Personal Interview. The psychometric test is designed to test your honesty, integrity, general work ethic and consistency in your answers. The GD happens in a group of 10 people and only 2-3 people from each group are shortlisted for the next round.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was technical round and than hr round.once u r selected in the technical round than u have to prepare for the hr round... And if u perform well u will definitely be selected.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in February 2015.

Interview

3 step. Psychometric, case based gd and HR interview. Come up with good understanding of the case, try to be constructive as well as critical analysis at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Why ICICI? About yourself? Next 5 years.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.