ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune).

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment process. First they asked to send the CV. Then called for Group Discussion. The topics were general and not specialization specific. Results of te gd round were announced immediately. Selected few from the gd for the next PI round. The process was completed in one day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt urself.
    Different products of icici.
    Internship.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in October 2016.

Interview

1. OPQ test 2. GD on case study 3. PI
    4 were selected from each GD group of 10 people.
    10 were selected for interview.
    5 were placed.
    It was a serious process. HRs were not very friendly.
    over all it is a easy process. do your basics properly. results were declared immediately after the process was completed.

Interview Questions

• investment strategies, macro economic indicators, repo rate, credit worthiness of a company.
      EASY NOT IN DEPTH.
      internship based question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied through college the candidate has to register to their website which will provide them with unique Id and password this will be helpful if candidate gets selected. The have 3 stages of process the first stage is answering 104 questions they call it as psychometric or OPQ test which basically tests your personality and then the second stage was GD from 77 students they shortlisted 14 students for third stage that is personal interview out of which they selected 4 candidates

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

ICIC had come for campus placements.
    The process was very simple. First was aptitude - with difficulty level of easy. Next was a group discussion on a general topic and lastly interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview process consisted of resume shortlisting, then there is a group discussion round, and finally personal interview. in resume shortlisting they mainly focused on CGPA. after that in group discussion same previous year GD topics were taken, which was element of surprise. some topics were - Future of work in 2020, RED, etc. there main purpose i think was on communication skills, general knowledge of subjects which you have mentioned in your resume. also you should know tour resume very well.

Interview Questions

• what you had for your lunch ?(ice breaker)
      Take me through your resume?
      any question for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

Interview

It was a 3 step process. Resume shortlist - GD - Interview. The resume shortlist was based on academic performances. The GD was case based. The interview was mostly focused on the resume and a few HR questions. It was a short interview lasting for around 20 minutes. prepare your resume well. they search for confident candidates with good interpersonal skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the post of Management Trainee in ICICI Bank. The first round was resume shortlisting. Around 60 people were selected after the first round. It was followed by a GD. Out of 60 students, around 13-14 students were selected for an interview. Finally 5 students cleared the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about company's product (wallet, etc) and other services.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

There was a GD on Future of work in 2020.

The interview was fairly simple and was mostly HR based questions. No finance questions were asked. in spite of me mentioning a lot of Finance courses.

They look for a lot of conduct and articulation. Very comfortable in outlook and asked about location preferences etc also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

Campus Hiring Process. The interview process was very smooth and the interviewers were very helpful. They explained the profiles on offer and answered any queries we had. The process was easy with a GD to begin with and followed by a PI round.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

Interview

Interview lasted for half hour. I was asked several questions on my projects how these were relevant. They asked me about my values, skills and other qualities and how they would help me in my job role. In the end they asked me to point out my negatives and how I would work on them.

Interview Questions

• Your prior experience is irrelevant. Tell us why should we hire you?   Answer Question