ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Dec 2018

2.8

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Selected through online job portal,Got a call for interview through Video Conference, 15 Minutes interview where question related to past work has been asked and brief about job role has been given.

Interview Questions

• tell about your experience in bank audit, how you will verify mortgage documents, Why you want to join Banking Sector, Will you comfortable in working beyond office hours.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2015.

Interview

I had applied through college. First process was psychometric test which did not shortlist anyone. After that Group Discussion about 3 from every group of 10 were shortlisted- topic social media.
    About 15 people had final interview- mostly HR. General questions on resume were asked. Finally about 5 students were selected from the 15 students.

Interview Questions

• General HR questions only were asked- Why ICICI, Why should we hire you, projects done which are relevant for the profile.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2015.

Interview

Campus Hire from premier Indian MBA college. Case based GD, with numbers., followed by Generic MBA interview, about self, organisation, C V, why ICICI Bank, etc. Goofed Up but still got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in January 2011.

Interview

Campus Interviews - 3 rounds. The first round was a personal interview round with questions on my CV, college experience, and extra curricular activities. The second interview was technical round with questions involving a case and undertaking decisions whether to lend to a potential client or not. The last round was again a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why join ICICI Bank when there are multiple mutinational banks visiting the campus?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a good interview. I was asked questions based on my resume. About my college and previous job. I was asked questions about my preference. I was offered for the role in the first interview which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Markets Group   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in September 2013.

Interview

Applicants were selected on the basis of their profiles.Group Case Discussions was the criteria for further shortlist , Personality test Questionnaire was conducted online for all the shortlisted students . Interview was taken a panel of two or three panelists.

Interview Questions

• Fiscal Policy, Trade Finance , Risk etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview process was very clear. Good briefing. The GD included topics that were related to economic scenarios. They selected people who talked less but came up with relevant and meaningful points.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in January 2018.

Interview

Job role was not exactly defined.Salary Package 4.12L. (Jan2018)
    There were no questions related to my MBA degree.
    No finance or marketing related ones. Just basic questions and general awareness.
    It was a one day process. 20 were shortlisted for final interview and 10 were provided with offer letters.

Interview Questions

• 1.Who is the prime minister of India?
       What is his full name??
      Do you accept him as a good leader?
      What is his strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • 2. What will be the 5 questions you will ask your PM?   Answer Question
    • 3. Is wearing helmet law or rule?   Answer Question
    • 4. WIllingness to work in rural areas (Outside your home state)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. one with a business head and one with HR. They asked about generic HR questions. Also, they were interested in positions of responsibility in CV. In detail interview lasted for about 35-40 min

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus at IIT Delhi. The interview process comprised of a Psychometric Test, followed by a Group Discussion round and finally a Personal Interview. The psychometric test is designed to test your honesty, integrity, general work ethic and consistency in your answers. The GD happens in a group of 10 people and only 2-3 people from each group are shortlisted for the next round.