ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Dec 2018

2.8

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Thane) in November 2015.

Interview

- First there was a online written test which 180 question was asked for 180 Minutes and then we need to wait for 2 -3 days for the result.
- There was a call once I was passed the test and was called for the final interview
- There were two interview which I cleared and accepted the offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in September 2017.

Interview

There was an initial screening through aptitude and behavioral tests, followed by resume shortlisting. After this, there was a group discussion with about 7 members per group. There were 5 such groups. About 2 members from each group were selected for the final interview. The final interview was a basic HR and behavioral interview with questions focused on your resume. Unfortunately the profile is called management trainee but they select you for a particular department and do not tell you for which department you are being interviewed. This was the main drawback in the process.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in September 2016.

Interview

ICIC had come for campus placements.
    The process was very simple. First was aptitude - with difficulty level of easy. Next was a group discussion on a general topic and lastly interview.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview took one whole day.First , there was a psychometric test followed by group discussion and then final personal interview.The test was easy but the whole process is lengthy. The interviewer gave some banking topics in the group discussion in which they will judge you on basis of your presentation as well as knowledge in the domain.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was technical round and than hr round.once u r selected in the technical round than u have to prepare for the hr round... And if u perform well u will definitely be selected.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in February 2015.

Interview

3 step. Psychometric, case based gd and HR interview. Come up with good understanding of the case, try to be constructive as well as critical analysis at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Why ICICI? About yourself? Next 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune).

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment process. First they asked to send the CV. Then called for Group Discussion. The topics were general and not specialization specific. Results of te gd round were announced immediately. Selected few from the gd for the next PI round. The process was completed in one day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt urself.
      Different products of icici.
      Internship.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied through college the candidate has to register to their website which will provide them with unique Id and password this will be helpful if candidate gets selected. The have 3 stages of process the first stage is answering 104 questions they call it as psychometric or OPQ test which basically tests your personality and then the second stage was GD from 77 students they shortlisted 14 students for third stage that is personal interview out of which they selected 4 candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in October 2016.

Interview

1. OPQ test 2. GD on case study 3. PI
    4 were selected from each GD group of 10 people.
    10 were selected for interview.
    5 were placed.
    It was a serious process. HRs were not very friendly.
    over all it is a easy process. do your basics properly. results were declared immediately after the process was completed.

Interview Questions

• investment strategies, macro economic indicators, repo rate, credit worthiness of a company.
      EASY NOT IN DEPTH.
      internship based question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a 3 step process. Resume shortlist - GD - Interview. The resume shortlist was based on academic performances. The GD was case based. The interview was mostly focused on the resume and a few HR questions. It was a short interview lasting for around 20 minutes. prepare your resume well. they search for confident candidates with good interpersonal skills.