ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was technical round and than hr round.once u r selected in the technical round than u have to prepare for the hr round... And if u perform well u will definitely be selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through college. There was a normal psychometric test. After that GD in which they filtered a lot, make sure you speak valid points. After that there was 1 round of interview in which they grilled me on my resume and asked why I want to be in ICICI and why I chose finance over my core subject.

Anonymous Employee in Thane

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Thane) in November 2015.

Interview

- First there was a online written test which 180 question was asked for 180 Minutes and then we need to wait for 2 -3 days for the result.
    - There was a call once I was passed the test and was called for the final interview
    - There were two interview which I cleared and accepted the offer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in September 2015.

Interview

I had applied through college. First process was psychometric test which did not shortlist anyone. After that Group Discussion about 3 from every group of 10 were shortlisted- topic social media.
    About 15 people had final interview- mostly HR. General questions on resume were asked. Finally about 5 students were selected from the 15 students.

Interview Questions

• General HR questions only were asked- Why ICICI, Why should we hire you, projects done which are relevant for the profile.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in March 2015.

Interview

Campus Hire from premier Indian MBA college. Case based GD, with numbers., followed by Generic MBA interview, about self, organisation, C V, why ICICI Bank, etc. Goofed Up but still got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in February 2015.

Interview

3 step. Psychometric, case based gd and HR interview. Come up with good understanding of the case, try to be constructive as well as critical analysis at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Why ICICI? About yourself? Next 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Selected through online job portal,Got a call for interview through Video Conference, 15 Minutes interview where question related to past work has been asked and brief about job role has been given.

Interview Questions

• tell about your experience in bank audit, how you will verify mortgage documents, Why you want to join Banking Sector, Will you comfortable in working beyond office hours.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

campus recruitment...short listing mostly on the basis of academic record.
    Then psychometric test.(Key in my opinion)
    then GD.(good one with lot of time at your hand)
    Interview.Basic questions nothing much.
    They will look for person who is comfortable with sales profile so you should prepare your answer accordingly.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in September 2013.

Interview

Applicants were selected on the basis of their profiles.Group Case Discussions was the criteria for further shortlist , Personality test Questionnaire was conducted online for all the shortlisted students . Interview was taken a panel of two or three panelists.

Interview Questions

• Fiscal Policy, Trade Finance , Risk etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a good interview. I was asked questions based on my resume. About my college and previous job. I was asked questions about my preference. I was offered for the role in the first interview which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join Markets Group   1 Answer