ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Dec 2018

2.8

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the post of Management Trainee in ICICI Bank. The first round was resume shortlisting. Around 60 people were selected after the first round. It was followed by a GD. Out of 60 students, around 13-14 students were selected for an interview. Finally 5 students cleared the process.

Interview Questions

• They asked about company's product (wallet, etc) and other services.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pilani) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview process consisted of resume shortlisting, then there is a group discussion round, and finally personal interview. in resume shortlisting they mainly focused on CGPA. after that in group discussion same previous year GD topics were taken, which was element of surprise. some topics were - Future of work in 2020, RED, etc. there main purpose i think was on communication skills, general knowledge of subjects which you have mentioned in your resume. also you should know tour resume very well.

Interview Questions

• what you had for your lunch ?(ice breaker)
      Take me through your resume?
      any question for us?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

There was a GD on Future of work in 2020.

The interview was fairly simple and was mostly HR based questions. No finance questions were asked. in spite of me mentioning a lot of Finance courses.

They look for a lot of conduct and articulation. Very comfortable in outlook and asked about location preferences etc also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gandhinagar, Gujarat).

Interview

Gd followed by PI... Should have basic domain knowledge. They also look forward for people with good communication as well as a proper domain knowledge in a particular field related to banks.