ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in December 2012.

Interview

GD Followed by interview
GD topic was " Is Indian economic growth overstated"
after the gd round there was one personal interview which was of around 15 minutes
questions were asked about the personality that " do i fit for the job"
" Am i a people person"
"Do i like to interact with people"
Few banking concepts were also asked

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sell insurance to a person who came to open a fixed deposit   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

It was through campus. It was very smooth interview without any difficult ques. It lasted just 5 minute only in my case and finalized.

Negotiation

None...it was fixed for campus placement

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2011.

Interview

Once you are shortlisted by ICCI Bank in Campus, u'll be required to appear an online Skills and Personality test 2-3 days before the interview date. This test contains set of questions which are interrelated to ensure your answers are consistent and you are serious about the test and the job.
    If you have made it through the tests, you will be intimated on the interview date and a PI will be taken. Various questions regarding banking industry would be asked. Its suggestible to speak as much as possible. Be very specific about the profile you WANT, as they wont tell you which department you will be posted at in campus recruitments, so better tell them your areas of interest. Once selected in PI, you are required to confirm within an hour or so. Once confirmed, you ll sign the acceptance.
    Expect the offer letter by 1 month or so. After confirmation, you'll get your health check up done at prescribed pathlabs.
    Connect with your HR manager and arrange for all the required documents. Meet him on the first day with all the relevant documents. Next day, you can start your working at your posting location.

Interview Questions

• What are the types of risk associated with a Bank?   2 Answers

Negotiation

You can negotiate the work profile you want, otherwise they will post you based on their requirements and not your qualifications.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2011.

Interview

three persons were there two assistant general manager and one HR manager, she asked simple questions regarding what u expect regarding salary ready to shift to mumbai and other two asked very simple statistics related questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they come with fixed salay was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in January 2011.

Interview

Campus Interviews - 3 rounds. The first round was a personal interview round with questions on my CV, college experience, and extra curricular activities. The second interview was technical round with questions involving a case and undertaking decisions whether to lend to a potential client or not. The last round was again a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why join ICICI Bank when there are multiple mutinational banks visiting the campus?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in July 2010.

Interview

the interview process was started very amiably.
    they eased the candidates and allow them to settle down. rest all ended on happy note.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in December 2009.

Interview

Psychometric test, followed by results and then a personal interview.