ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions

Updated 26 Apr 2019

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in January 2013.

Interview

Was basically around your CV. Previous work ex, academic knowledge, why ICICI. Very general questions. No one would grill you on technical aspects of the trade. Interviewers are generally one of the business managers and one HR personnel.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in February 2013.

Interview

Campus hiring was done through a round of GD followed by an interview with a panel.
    GD was a case study on company financials followed by a round of interview focusing on banking concepts and current market affairs. They asked questions related to ratios concepts in banking and view on FX market among other things.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

Easy interview. Panel puts you at ease and ask about your previous work profile. Offer letter arrived within a week. However, there is no scope for negotiation. CA candidates are given more priority than MBA grads(even from tier I colleges).

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in January 2015.

Interview

The process took hardely +1 month. I was attended interview at ICICI Bank Ltd (Hyderabad) in January 2015. They were background check and finally confirmed to me on Febuary 2015. I received interview call from ICICI Bank HR.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers arrived exactly 30 mintues late.
      Panel consisted of Unit Head & HR manager.
      HR manager was asked about my self and family, educational and experiace related questions. He took hardely +15 minutes.
      Technical Round: Unit Head was asking questions about my previous experiance related questions. He took hardely +20 mintues. Technical round is Financial markets and Risk management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

Got a call, went to ICICI, met HR, met a DGM andJGM and gave the interview. One round that's it. They took the interview and then the HR disappeared. Had to follow up to finally get an offer almost 5 months later.

Interview Questions

• Questions on financial modelling, lending, markets. Few pointed questions regarding RBI circulars.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

Telephonic interview to comprehend the role and understand basic skillset match followed by a employment psychometric test to understand personality of candidate. Final round of face to face interview with project head and other stakeholders of the team. The interview was conducted professionally and was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in October 2012.

Interview

First they shortlisted by GPA wise
    Then we had GD
    Then HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kochi) in April 2012.

Interview

interviewed about the general banking operations and how would judge an NRI Customer on his visit to the bank for account opening, where at present I am a Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you judge an NRI Customer on his visit to your Branch for account opening (here Cherthala location) ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in March 2010.

Interview

One group discussion & other face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in December 2010.

Interview

Fully technical questions on finance and risk management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable offer.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.