ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 1.0K interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

The overall recruitment process was good and was pretty fast. The questions asked were to the point relating to the post. The process began too late but ended up soon. The gd topics were already available on the internet. First there was gd round following the hr round. The interviewers were kind enough through out the process

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to relocate?
    Answer Question

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Process was smooth. no wait period. Interviewed by panel of 5. It took 30-40min precisely. They had almost 20 candidates for the interview for different positions, quite a busy day for them however the interview was taken with proper weightage on each candidate present

Interview Questions
  • Regular tell me about yourself and other related to experience

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Waited for more than 2 hours before being interviewed. The interview itself took about 30 minutes. I was selected and joined ICICI bank and worked there for over an year.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Application: You may apply online against the current job openings that match your profile. If there are no openings that match your profile you can register in our database and we will contact you when a vacancy arises. Shortlisting: Shortlisting of the profile will be done based on age, educational qualification and work experience and you will be informed once you are shortlisted for an opening. Personality Profiler: You will be required to complete an online personality profile questionnaire prior to the interview. Documentation: You are required to submit certain documents prior to the interview as part of the process. Interview: Time, date and venue for the interview and discussion will be shared and it may be carried out either in person, video conference or I - Studio. Offer: We will engage with you with regard to the details on the job role, location and compensation following which you will be made a formal offer to join ICICI Bank. Joining: A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted. You will start your professional journey with ICICI bank through I-Banker a special induction program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bangalore) in Feb 2019

Interview

Good, one on one discussion.group discussion. Explained about resume only.it was really easy.nothing much to worry about. Hiring process is ok. Salary offerings are low. Work is heavy. Still ok to work with. There is no much work life balance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Aug 2018

Interview

Telephonic interview to comprehend the role and understand basic skillset match followed by a employment psychometric test to understand personality of candidate. Final round of face to face interview with project head and other stakeholders of the team. The interview was conducted professionally and was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai)

Interview

Easy interview. Panel puts you at ease and ask about your previous work profile. Offer letter arrived within a week. However, there is no scope for negotiation. CA candidates are given more priority than MBA grads(even from tier I colleges).

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jan 2017

Interview

Very good Interview process followed. Included Group Discussions, HR interview and Technical interview. HR interview lasted for around 30 mins and Technical interview (in depth taken) lasted for around 1.0 to 1.5 hours. In HR interview many questions related extra co-curricular activities done, hobbies, etc. were asked, Overall a good interview experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Jul 2016

Interview

Straight forward interview process and candid discussion. 2 stage interview and detailed review of competencies. The process was clear and quick. HR were clear and precise, line manager interview was clear and precise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Personality assessment followed by Telephonic and then panel round related to the analytical questions. Questions related to Banking processes and procedures. How you liked Mumbai as a location etc. How others private banks are operating different than government banks. what are your future aspirations etc.

Interview Questions
  • Skill based, analytical, personality based and finally HR based questions
5 people found this interview helpful