ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Manager

ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

Well framed interview questions measuring the aptitude and attitude. The focus is on character and presentation. Confidence and technical knowledge is required up to some extent. Interview process varies with designation and is quiet exhaustive.

Interview Questions

• How can you make a difference in a different way then others.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

Got a call, went to ICICI, met HR, met a DGM andJGM and gave the interview. One round that's it. They took the interview and then the HR disappeared. Had to follow up to finally get an offer almost 5 months later.

Interview Questions

• Questions on financial modelling, lending, markets. Few pointed questions regarding RBI circulars.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

Easy interview. Panel puts you at ease and ask about your previous work profile. Offer letter arrived within a week. However, there is no scope for negotiation. CA candidates are given more priority than MBA grads(even from tier I colleges).

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in November 2015.

Interview

It was more technical and based upon the internship project, deatils abou the past, achivements, situational ques. And rest were common HR ques. It was not that tough. Just be confident and do pre study for the interview.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Personality assessment followed by Telephonic and then panel round related to the analytical questions. Questions related to Banking processes and procedures. How you liked Mumbai as a location etc. How others private banks are operating different than government banks. what are your future aspirations etc.

Interview Questions

• Skill based, analytical, personality based and finally HR based questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in November 2012.

Interview

IT was a campus interview. The process involved wad GD followed by PI round. GD was based on case studies that they have prepared. Just read the case study carefully and say relevent things

Interview Questions

• They asked e about Interest rate and inflation of country, certain case studies, if finace then finance related queries   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in January 2013.

Interview

Was basically around your CV. Previous work ex, academic knowledge, why ICICI. Very general questions. No one would grill you on technical aspects of the trade. Interviewers are generally one of the business managers and one HR personnel.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in February 2013.

Interview

Campus hiring was done through a round of GD followed by an interview with a panel.
    GD was a case study on company financials followed by a round of interview focusing on banking concepts and current market affairs. They asked questions related to ratios concepts in banking and view on FX market among other things.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in December 2010.

Interview

Fully technical questions on finance and risk management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable offer.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in July 2010.

Interview

The selection process was in two parts: psychometric test and an interview having both HR and IT Team together. The interview was more focused on our early job experience and how we can contribute to the Bank. Few questions on technology and tools were asked. I was more questioned on banking part like AML, KYC, ALM, etc.

Interview Questions

• Exposure of any particular tool or technology   1 Answer
    • Implementation of IT strategy?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.