ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Manager

ICICI Bank Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

Telephonic interview to comprehend the role and understand basic skillset match followed by a employment psychometric test to understand personality of candidate. Final round of face to face interview with project head and other stakeholders of the team. The interview was conducted professionally and was good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai).

Interview

Easy interview. Panel puts you at ease and ask about your previous work profile. Offer letter arrived within a week. However, there is no scope for negotiation. CA candidates are given more priority than MBA grads(even from tier I colleges).

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in July 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview process and candid discussion. 2 stage interview and detailed review of competencies.
    The process was clear and quick. HR were clear and precise, line manager interview was clear and precise.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Personality assessment followed by Telephonic and then panel round related to the analytical questions. Questions related to Banking processes and procedures. How you liked Mumbai as a location etc. How others private banks are operating different than government banks. what are your future aspirations etc.

Interview Questions

• Skill based, analytical, personality based and finally HR based questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in November 2015.

Interview

It was more technical and based upon the internship project, deatils abou the past, achivements, situational ques. And rest were common HR ques. It was not that tough. Just be confident and do pre study for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very specific to the role I was interviewing for and positive and relaxed in nature. They asked specific questions and were happy to hear about all that I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your views on the current developments in the sector   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

Well framed interview questions measuring the aptitude and attitude. The focus is on character and presentation. Confidence and technical knowledge is required up to some extent. Interview process varies with designation and is quiet exhaustive.

Interview Questions

• How can you make a difference in a different way then others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in January 2015.

Interview

The process took hardely +1 month. I was attended interview at ICICI Bank Ltd (Hyderabad) in January 2015. They were background check and finally confirmed to me on Febuary 2015. I received interview call from ICICI Bank HR.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers arrived exactly 30 mintues late.
      Panel consisted of Unit Head & HR manager.
      HR manager was asked about my self and family, educational and experiace related questions. He took hardely +15 minutes.
      Technical Round: Unit Head was asking questions about my previous experiance related questions. He took hardely +20 mintues. Technical round is Financial markets and Risk management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in August 2014.

Interview

Got a call, went to ICICI, met HR, met a DGM andJGM and gave the interview. One round that's it. They took the interview and then the HR disappeared. Had to follow up to finally get an offer almost 5 months later.

Interview Questions

• Questions on financial modelling, lending, markets. Few pointed questions regarding RBI circulars.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in June 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test then Interview. Aptitude test had Case analysis. Interview was a panel interview. Interview started with HR questions and then went on to domain specific questions primarily Corporate Finance, Summer Intern Project and Credit Appraisal Process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.