ICICI Bank Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in April 2013.

Interview

It was great. Very detailed. The HR Manager was there as was my future boss. Very focused questions were asked. I really do not appreciate Glassdoor forcing me to answer a feedback form for no reason

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur Nagar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kanpur Nagar) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was good and well managed. Presentation followed by HR round is the basic step for selection.
    Firstly they will check the nature of work & requirement of people keeping in mind urgency of work. It would help me in giving preference & prioritizing options available. Try to handle work of OLD & disabled persons as soon as possible. Will guide people in a cordial manner & provide assistance as & when required.

Interview Questions

• Your favorite place and tell us the 10 reasons for this choice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad) in September 2008.

Interview

Through employee reference and detailed HR intervention and wide range of online aptitude tests. Interviewers would be a group of senior managers from the organization.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this organization which benefits the bank and that other can not?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.