ICICI Bank Officer Interview Questions

Updated 3 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 1.1K interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Jan 2021

Interview

It was an online interview. A lot of people joined the interview lobby. we were given the questioner to fill. after submitting the same name were called and joined separate room for interview. Interview was smooth and well managed.

Interview Questions
  • where do you want to see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (London, England, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

The information about the job role information was not correct. If joining ICICI BANK LTD join only by submitting your highest qualifications. Post graduate-please join only to operations fields don't get into sales field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jun 2017

Interview

Good and easy process of the interview was taken by icici bank. It hardly took 5 days during the process and 8 days for the result to be get declared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai)

Interview

First Aptitude test ,second HR interview ,third Interview panel ,fourth one to one interview and fifth final offer and accepted . but no difficult questions asked easy cake walk.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād) in May 2014

Interview

Lot of questions asked about my previous experience,what do you expect from the organistaion,how will you contribute to the organisation if you are selected,personal questions,my opinion about th company,why should we recruit you,how will you help us.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer asks you to process a payment after the cutoff hours Will you help him?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Apr 2013

Interview

Aptitude test, selection based on mark sheets. Very Comfirtable interview, lasted 20 mins tops, interviewer was friendly and had started off with personal questions like background, about an hour wait after the interview and i recieved a call. The did not negotiate salary, they said they had fixed pay bands. overall a decent experience, better than most interviews ive given

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

written test than interview,banking course done candidate preffered

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai)

Interview

The interview process is quite simple with a round of online test and subsequent rounds of interviews.

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Aug 2011

Interview

simple aptirude test, HR round

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Mar 2011

Interview

I got call from consultant who asked me whether I appeared for written text and in next 2 days it was arranged I.e on Sunday and Monday evening I got call that I have selected and need to attend personal interview on wed and last call was to collect offer letter and within a week every thing was in place... Awesome experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews