ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Patna, Bihar) in September 2020.

Interview

Interview Process is very good.
and he one thing is interviewer is very good
Intresting interview process.

Very good environment. Bit difficult for without English fluently speaking

Thanks a lot for those who are here to read my rubbish review.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderabad).

Interview

1) Aptitude exam at easiest level
    2) Nominal Psychometric test
    3) GD & Interview

GD topics will be sent to you through mail 1 week prior the interview. GD was like primary school students game. They want you to crack all the levels. Because, they are going to earn Rs.4 lakhs from you, in the name of PGDBF course in Manipal University. This PGDBF certificate is useful for nothing but, to get this PO job in ICICI Bank. You will realize this after spending Rs. 4 lakhs in Manipal University for your PGDBF.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) Are you ready to relocate?
      3) Are you ready to do sales, if required?

That was all. I was hired. No matter what skills you may possess. They will hire you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ranchi) in October 2019.

Interview

At first I applied online through ICICI bank careers website. After that I got a mail regarding my test and option for test time slot. I chosen my test slot and taken the exam online. After few days I received a mail that I have qualified the test and an interview is scheduled. Again after few days got a mail regarding interview location and all other necessary details.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like introduce yourself and why do you want to join ICICI. Who is present CEO of ICICI. Are you willing to expose yourself to tough situation ? These type of questions were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Ahmedabad) in December 2018.

Interview

Good....They generally look for individuals with decent english and communication skills with an average IQ.They asked me about my Resume and Qualification......and asked me general questions according to my Resume and also asked some personal Questions about family and about my interests and hobbies.

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

It was gdpi group discussion was very easy, personal interview was also pretty easy. Asked general questions only and questions related to cv. Be confident and relaxed it’ll be good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Kolkata) in September 2018.

Interview

First of all you have to clear the gd and then they will short list u for pi round. as I'm from commerce background they asking me some definition,and they want word by word answer from books.not interested in concept,formula or anything.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied through Icici careers website. First there was an aptitude test . The candidates who clears the aptitude test is called for the next round . The GD and personal interview takes place on the same day. Candidates who clear the GD round are called for personal interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

It was very impressive interview and managment from hr team, mostly cv based question were asked, if u belong to any technical background , then u have to switch it commercial, checks the ability to negotiate and confidence

Probationary Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Asking about different bank technical words and operations in banking field.Asking our flexibility in different platform of banking products.Asking some general awareness related to banking and financial sector and some technical words related to bank products.

Interview Questions

• Are yoy flexible for irrespective of location   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

Nice and friendly panel. They will ask you depend upon your answers, be confident even if you are wrong. they will judge you according to your personality. So best of luck

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.