ICICI Bank Probationary Officer Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 1.1K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

It is easy process just follow up latest banking trends and be always active and you will crack the interview .Follow up the instructions they send to you and prepare well with the latest points to counter during the g.d round and P.I will be easier to qualify.

Interview Questions
  • Define the role of digital products in the growth of banking sector
    Answer Question

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

It was good and they asked the basic question about the education background. Asked some questions about banking and logical one. And asked about the how you fir in bank, why bank job. Whats the interest.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Lucknow)

Interview

Apply online for the post of probationary officer after that we have to give online MCQ based exam ,then gd after that final interview will be conducted then icici will provide you loan for the PGDBM corse from Manipal . After completing PGDBM you will be posted to ICICI

Interview Questions
  • Why in banking sector after Engineering
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar, Bihar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Patna, Bihar, Bihar) in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview Process is very good. and he one thing is interviewer is very good Intresting interview process. Very good environment. Bit difficult for without English fluently speaking Thanks a lot for those who are here to read my rubbish review.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh) in Sep 2020

Interview

It generally starts with general bio about yourself after clearing written and Group discussions. There are 2-3 HR panelist taking interview. It generally last for 10 minutes. After selected they inform you over website selected or not. Later if selected you will joining letter and need to pay 3lacs around for the course

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād)

Interview

1) Aptitude exam at easiest level 2) Nominal Psychometric test 3) GD & Interview GD topics will be sent to you through mail 1 week prior the interview. GD was like primary school students game. They want you to crack all the levels. Because, they are going to earn Rs.4 lakhs from you, in the name of PGDBF course in Manipal University. This PGDBF certificate is useful for nothing but, to get this PO job in ICICI Bank. You will realize this after spending Rs. 4 lakhs in Manipal University for your PGDBF.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about yourself 2) Are you ready to relocate? 3) Are you ready to do sales, if required? That was all. I was hired. No matter what skills you may possess. They will hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Indore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Starting, they have asked very basic questions. The asked about the personal info as well as academic knowledge. Then they asked about ur 3 best qualities in you. Then they asked about the icici bank

Interview Questions
  • Why you what to go in banking sector?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Rānchī) in Oct 2019

Interview

At first I applied online through ICICI bank careers website. After that I got a mail regarding my test and option for test time slot. I chosen my test slot and taken the exam online. After few days I received a mail that I have qualified the test and an interview is scheduled. Again after few days got a mail regarding interview location and all other necessary details.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions like introduce yourself and why do you want to join ICICI. Who is present CEO of ICICI. Are you willing to expose yourself to tough situation ? These type of questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bhubaneshwar) in May 2019

Interview

The interview was held at bhubaneswar.It was taken by few hr's of icici bank .The first phase of selection was an gd round with 10 candidates and the an hr interview with the selected candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Really easy questions on banking terminology and the most important question can you do sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād) in Apr 2019

Interview

There are total 3 rounds. 1) Online Assessment. 2) Group Discussion. 3) Personnel Interview. Online Assessment will be conducted in ICICI bank exam centers which were near by your Locality. After qualifying in the Assessment, you will be called to Hyderabad main branch for GD round and personnel interview round (both will be on same day).

Interview Questions
  • Q: About Yourself. Q: Regarding Some banking and sales questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews