ICICI Bank Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Product Manager Interview Questions

3.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Interview

interview by hr and then the line manager, poor working environment

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is quick. It also depends on kind of position applied and who is taking your interview. There is no single definite criteria. Overall they are ready to take risk with you while hiring. Thats my experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

Couple of questions about the role, previous relevant work experience (product management, analytics and couple of technical projects in resume) and basic HR questions like why this role, flexibility of location etc.

Interview Questions

• How will you go about launching a product for paying rents   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was a one day process and was held in my college. The panel has ICICI Bank Chief Managers. There was Group Discussion and two rounds of F2F interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is importance of information security?
      What would you do to grow rural banking in India using technology
      Importance of Information Systems   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very hectic. there will be only be 1 round of interview but, you should have a lot of industry knowledge in order to crack it . Each and every bit of my preparation was handy as they asked a lot of questions. You should know you resume very thoroughly and specially, the current role that you are working in.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in June 2016.

Interview

Two interviewers were there, one from business team and other from HR. Both were senior people and went straight on to the point and wrapped up the interview within half an hour.
    Salary was not discussed. Only person talked other was silently observing. I thought second interview would happen (HR round) in which compensation discussion will be there but directly offer came with their standard band for the grade.

Interview Questions

• A mini-project related to automation during my engineering which was mentioned in the CV
       and was discussed for payment automation aspect of it.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave current position?   Answer Question
    • What is your role in current position? Explain your responsibilities?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.