ICICI Bank Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 1.1K interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

it was three stage process. 1. resume selection : i think the better you resume is in terms of team leadership experiences , the better it would be. 2. Group Discussion : for this they had given covid-19 situation to discuss about, basically what are the pros and cons of this. 3. Personal interview ; in the personal interview they might ask future goals etc. for

Interview Questions
  • nothing specific just based on resume. 1. explain you projects? 2. are you a tech savvy? 3. experience in handling pressure.
    Answer Question

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

The immediate hiring manager and india head took the interview. The hr people didn't reach back with results. The resume selection was pretty screwed up. The interviewer was little adamant in his thoughts

Interview Questions
  • The question were mainly about current work and marker understanding
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Dec 2020

Interview

PM Credit Cards First personality test followed by video interview with AGM and HR. Introduce yourself. Why didn't you get job from campus? Difference between UPI payment and Credit card payment? What is UPI? What else you can add in current credit card process?

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself. Why didn't you get job from campus? Difference between UPI payment and Credit card payment? What is UPI? What else you can add in current credit card process?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview process started with a case based discussion followed by a Group Discussion and a Personal Interview. For freshers, CV was the main point of discussion. Basic questions testing one's banking knowledge were also asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview consisted of one round only and was conducted in a smooth fashion. It mainly revolved around checking of functional knowledge. Questions also revolved around my previous job experiences.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable will you be, to work from functional side, given that you have had exposure on technical side?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jun 2016

Interview

Two interviewers were there, one from business team and other from HR. Both were senior people and went straight on to the point and wrapped up the interview within half an hour. Salary was not discussed. Only person talked other was silently observing. I thought second interview would happen (HR round) in which compensation discussion will be there but directly offer came with their standard band for the grade.

Interview Questions
  • A mini-project related to automation during my engineering which was mentioned in the CV and was discussed for payment automation aspect of it.
  • Why do you want to leave current position?
  • What is your role in current position? Explain your responsibilities?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jan 2016

Interview

It was very hectic. there will be only be 1 round of interview but, you should have a lot of industry knowledge in order to crack it . Each and every bit of my preparation was handy as they asked a lot of questions. You should know you resume very thoroughly and specially, the current role that you are working in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Feb 2015

Interview

Couple of questions about the role, previous relevant work experience (product management, analytics and couple of technical projects in resume) and basic HR questions like why this role, flexibility of location etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in Nov 2014

Interview

The interview was a one day process and was held in my college. The panel has ICICI Bank Chief Managers. There was Group Discussion and two rounds of F2F interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What is importance of information security? What would you do to grow rural banking in India using technology Importance of Information Systems

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

interview by hr and then the line manager, poor working environment

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews