ICICI Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated 26 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 130 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

There was a personality test after which we were shortlisted for the GD. It was a case discussion. Then there was one round of interview which was mostly HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Took around a month, from the day of OPQ to the interview. Interview was based on a video call. The interview went on for around 20-30 mins. The questions asked went on like: Why do you want to join this role? What do you know about ICICI?

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join this role? What do you know about ICICI?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

there was 2 stage in the interview process first was group discussion and later by personal interview, the overall experience was pretty good as the panelist during the interview were branch manager and a Hr of the bank . They do not grill you in any questions

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Hyderābād) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was a very easy interview with very simple questions mostly HR questions. GD was also quite easy there was no pressure. Initial Screening for people who have more than 60 percent through out their education.

Interview Questions
  • Why ICICI? Ohms Law? Why Banking? Few Questions releated to banking
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Aptitude test , Group discussion, two round of personal interview. It was good on an average. About the company and why icici bank. HR of icici are good. You can count on them

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very smooth process, first Psychometric test then GD and Interview. You need to be confident and smooth in your language and what you're talking about. So don't stress much while interviewing, panel was really good and they won't grill you unless you give them a chance. All the very best for your processes.

Interview Questions
  • Family background, Tell me something out of your resume, state some specific interesting facts about ICICI
Anonymous Employee in Madurai
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Madurai) in Jan 2021

Interview

First it went with a apptitude round. The shortlisted candidate called for group discussion. The topic was very general. Finally the interview was with simple questions like introduce yourself, tell me about ur project, simple questions about company

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India) in Jan 2021

Interview

The stages for the process are personality test, gd and pi . Overall had a great experience and basic questions were asked during interview. Friendly and helpful HR expert for the interview done

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Two panelists, one was HR and one was in transactional banking. They both asked questions. The transactional banker asked questions regarding cv and role preference while the hr focussed on HR questions and location preferences.

Interview Questions
  • Why Banking Why icici CV based questions Would you be interested in client facing role or backend role
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Dec 2020

Interview

Process 1 was Group Discussion where case was given and 10 min were given tk analyse the case and talk about the Question and then Personal Interviews were held for the shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your profile, why banking and about my summer internship
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews