ICICI Bank Relationships Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 11 May 2019

2.7

70 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank in November 2013.

Interview

Very well cordinated and communication is proper. All the activities have been properly conducted. Apart from that, there was initially a Group Discussion which was based on the current affairs post which a personal interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher, there was no difficult question as such   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in June 2012.

Interview

Professional communication of the interview process and date. Pre interview psychometric test to gauge the candidate. Interview conducted by a senior management employee which was very relaxed and open.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think the debt market of the country is going   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank.

Interview

Gd followed by PI. GD had a round of case study on cokmpetition and ethics. It was comprised of two panelist. One from real estate side and another HR. They took candidates who were confident and outgoing and who could stand out in the crowd. They wanted the GD to be a fish market to see who stands out.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru) in September 2012.

Interview

1. GD on Case study
    2. Interview

Negotiation

Its a complete sales job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in September 2013.

Interview

it was a on campus interview where we had a gd pi process. gd was related to case given to us. they are looking for aggressive and good speakers.
    after that pi had topics related to the psychometric test they conducted which was not a elimination round. prepare why icici? why banking? hobbies and all
    also make sure no location constraints are there. it was pan india

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru) in February 2013.

Interview

Quite organized, test and interview

Interview Questions

• your earlier company vintage or period   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much room, take what you get

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

very straighforward. mostly ques asked from the cv and summer project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

campus placement.no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was based out of campus.First was an online Psychometric Evaluation. The GD was held with 6 people per group and a small scenario for solution.The PI was general and asked mostly questions about yourself and likes/dislikes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was a campus placement, salary was fixed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in April 2010.

Interview

I was a part of the campus recruitment of ICICI Bank..We had total of four rounds. First was and aptitude test on paper in our college, then an Online aptitude test at a center, after which we were called to an interview location where we had last two rounds: Group Discussion followed by personal interview. All the round had elimination. You had to clear the previous round to go to next. Interview is pretty easy if you be yourself and honest.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

Call was received by me i think it was a recruiter we discussed the profile and portion of credit and sale etc. Call came from icici bank received a mail about time and date of interview and I went to interview that's all the process is At Mumbai MIDC had a seat there my turn came Ann that's all

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.