ICICI Bank Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 1.1K interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Hiring process for the position I applied was easy. It involved two rounds - GD and Interview. You just need to be confident and have good communication skills two clear the round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself
    Answer Question

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Oct 2020

Interview

It was a very short interview because it was a campus drive . They asked just about banking sector and behaviour questions. They also asked about relocating and profile they offered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Pune) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview mainly consisted of financial questions related to banking and few questions on marketing as I had marketing major. The questions mainly revolved around problems that a bank has to face and how we can add value to the problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Feb 2020

Interview

Good interview where interviewers make you feel comfortable. Basic questions asked and easy to answer. Had a great experience and was a normal interview like any. Do read the JD well before appearing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Mumbai) in Jun 2017

Interview

This was my first ever interview, rather a memorable one. The process of the interview started with a conference talk, later moving towards individual interview taken by the HR. With common questions asked and my verbal skills tested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed