ICICI Bank Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Bank Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.5

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was group discussion. Its was so easy. They check the communication level and confidence level. I clear the gd after that face to face interview. Its quiet easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about ur self
    Tell me about project   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Bank

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in February 2016.

Interview

very basic interview questions on tell about yourself and what new products have been launched post which you will have a group discussion session and then you will have one on one interview.after few weeks if you are selected you will get mail.

Interview Questions

• very basic interview questions on tell about yourself and what new products have been launched   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in November 2018.

Interview

There were three rounds in the process i.e aptitude, group discussion and personal interview, overall it was an average experience, the HR was very smart, she would try to confuse you a bit

Anonymous Employee in Nitte

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Nitte) in January 2017.

Interview

Group Discussion
    Manager Round/HR Round
    There was HR round in the evening, we have been selected from the team the day only we got the feedback.
    So the process was easier comparative to other interviews, Campus recruitment that was a huge benifit

Interview Questions

• It was bank oriented questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in January 2012.

Interview

well it was a informative session and since I was already doing what I had applied for in a competitive company I had been called to be hired. Basis my past good performance I was recommended by one of the prominent stakeholders of the Business

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Well I was able to negotiate a better challenging role and scope of work apart from a lucrative remuneration package.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru).

Interview

There were 3 rounds of Interview-Written Aptitude & face interview.Attended the probationary officers training program in Bangalore, post which got placed as intern in Mumbai.The questions were in general pertaining to basic education and posting location.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like to join ICICI Bank   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college -First there was a Group Discussion , we were given case studies to discuss in that group discussion - general topics and then there was the interview - Family Background and your resume is throughly checked and simple questions related to marketing was asked no great filtering was done in both the rounds,

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Allahabad) in June 2013.

Interview

Got in through the campus placement. It was a 3 round process. 1.) Online Aptitude Test. 2.) Group discussion 3.) Personal interview. Each round was a elimination round. First round was more of a psycometric test In group discussion, we were given a case analysis and 10 mins to discuss and one minute per person to conclude in the end. The interview has 2 panelists, one was the HR, other was a senior person from business.

Interview Questions

• No surrpises in the interview. Asked questions from resume, projects, graduation and post graduation specializations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bengaluru).

Interview

The process was conducted through a series of fliters:

1. Submitted my C.V on the online careers portal

2. C.V got shortlisted

3.Was asked to write an OPQ test (Psychometric)

4. Cleared the psychometric test

5.Had to analyse a case study and submit my findings in written context as well as a discussion with a group

6.Go shortlisted for the PI

7. Interview was Conducted by a couple of panelists

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background apart from the C.V   Answer Question
    • Asked the difference between digital and traditional marketing   Answer Question
    • ask the constituency details of the parliament, Lok sabha and Rajya Sabha   Answer Question
    • Asked about negative interest rates   Answer Question
    • asked about my family background and if i had constraints on any location   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in June 2011.

Interview

its one to one interview for 30 min , after going through that final interview on next day for about 45 minutes. Then it took 20 days to inform me about the selection .the questions were like all related to the particular kind of marketing/sales. Once i selected i realized that all the answers were given were all perfect to the particular business My presence of mind helped in getting the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did Not negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.