ICICI Bank Sales Officer Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ICICI Bank

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 14 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Interview process was done through online mode using WebEx platform. This platform was very easy to use and video quality was also better. ICICI has a very good hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Banking related basic questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

At ICICI for sales officer there is an direct interview is being conducted at applicant home location with regional managers. At interview they generally asks about the your introduction, related to education and some of the basic question which can be answered easily.

Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

I have gave interview at fort, Mumbai It's nice experience for me Thanks to icici for giving me opportunity As a sales officer in current account and salary account I get reference from shivsena melava from Vashi they very strict about formel wearing

Interview Questions
  • Convence me why we take you for this position
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

Direct HR interview because I got it through employee referral. It was very easy they just checked my communication skills and knowledge about banking. Basically they want to know whether the candidate is confident or not

Interview Questions
ICICI Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eranakulam
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Eranakulam)

Interview

There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview. There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview. There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview.

Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Canada)

Interview

The interview was very informal. The manager directly asked me if I would be able to do this job or not because it's a sales job and I am a fresher. He asked some questions about my background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (India)

Interview

gave an aptitude test online , and was called for personal interview which was easy , they briefed about the role first and then the interview the HR was friendly, overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions
  • tell me what do you know about the role
Anonymous Employee in Chennai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in Feb 2014

Interview

they came for pooled campus.they are four rounds. they are showed bad face on interview. but only to get bank i attend the interview... they make group discussion,aptitude, technical interview and personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • tell about yourself? sell this pen,water bottle,etc?/
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bīkāner, Rajasthan
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Bīkāner, Rajasthan) in Oct 2012

Interview

An MCQ (multiple choise questions) test has to qualify and then one interview should be cleared for your job.

Anonymous Employee in Dhule
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Dhule) in Sep 2012

Interview

3 times test. First online test, second interview test. then training of 6 months & mainly focus to improve selling skills of employee. In that way, its useful to prove ourself best than others in our area

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews