ICICI Bank Sales Officer Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 1.1K interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Bank

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Interview process was done through online mode using WebEx platform. This platform was very easy to use and video quality was also better. ICICI has a very good hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Banking related basic questions
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

I have given interview in January, they will ask you about your introduction then your experience, you have to prepare all of your documents, you have to write an application for job to HR, they will ask you about there product and service how to sell and methods for selling.

Interview Questions
  • Self introduction
  • How will you sell there service or different types of sales method

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied through Walk in process. There was only one round of interview. It was one on one interview. The Interview took around 30 minutes. He asked few questions related to myself and basic banking terms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

At ICICI for sales officer there is an direct interview is being conducted at applicant home location with regional managers. At interview they generally asks about the your introduction, related to education and some of the basic question which can be answered easily.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

I have gave interview at fort, Mumbai It's nice experience for me Thanks to icici for giving me opportunity As a sales officer in current account and salary account I get reference from shivsena melava from Vashi they very strict about formel wearing

Interview Questions
  • Convence me why we take you for this position
6 people found this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

Direct HR interview because I got it through employee referral. It was very easy they just checked my communication skills and knowledge about banking. Basically they want to know whether the candidate is confident or not

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eranakulam, Kakkanad

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Eranakulam, Kakkanad)

Interview

There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview. There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview. There was an online personality test followed by a writing skill assessment. Then the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

The interview was very informal. The manager directly asked me if I would be able to do this job or not because it's a sales job and I am a fresher. He asked some questions about my background.

Interview Questions
21 people found this interview helpful

ICICI Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank

Interview

gave an aptitude test online , and was called for personal interview which was easy , they briefed about the role first and then the interview the HR was friendly, overall a very good experience.

Interview Questions
  • tell me what do you know about the role
57 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Bank (Chennai) in Feb 2014

Interview

they came for pooled campus.they are four rounds. they are showed bad face on interview. but only to get bank i attend the interview... they make group discussion,aptitude, technical interview and personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • tell about yourself? sell this pen,water bottle,etc?/
42 people found this interview helpful