ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai) in February 2019.

Interview

The Interview was with AVP - Vertical Business of ICICI Lombard and went formally starting about describing the previous job roles and challenges in the work and the interviewer had shared all his requirements from his end.

Interview Questions

• How do you automate and schedule the reports at a certain time scenario.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai) in July 2012.

Interview

Very chilled interview. I was asked to tell about myself and my education and past experience. Few questions about my MBA and role in my previous companies. i was also asked about my family background.

Interview Questions

• Maslows theory. It was not difficult but was unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai) in July 2012.

Interview

HR round on basic and personal profile.
    No aptitude test.
    two separate one on one interview by AVP with previous work ex and domain related questions and previous work experience and implementations done
    HR round for salary negotiation post selection.
    They took almost a month's time to intimate final offer.

Interview Questions

• Past projects and implementations worked on. Functional and technical aspects of project. Documentation key points in BRD, FSD, SRS, test cases . SDLC model. Domain related questions in your past work exp is in insurance/ banking domain

How will you be able to know actual need, impact and feasibility of a particular certain change request or implementation in an application ?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.