ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

2.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

first round is an online assessment which i cleared. it was an aptitute test.then the 2nd round was group discussion and then the same day we had the last round of interview which was one on one interview. interview process was pretty easy. basic questions

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for our company   2 Answers

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vashi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Vashi).

Interview

Read about the company, what is general insurance, English communication should be proper. They make you write an essay. HR round is normal- tell me about yourself. In manager round, they test how much you know abt general insurance. Just be confident.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What is general insurance
      What do you know about ICICI Lombard
      What is full form of ICICI   Answer Question

Managemet Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.

Interview

It was a good interview with lots of positive thing to gain from that.it was pretty interesting also. Finally i got selected. I was very happy . I hope it will be a pleasant working experience also.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Hyderabad) in November 2019.

Interview

mere waste of time. they are not even interested in reading ur resume rather prime focus is only on ur preferred location. this is the only interview where even intro wasn't asked

Android Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewers are very immature.They don't even know the soft skills while interview process. Android technology is very vast and changing rapidly.There is no need everyone should know everything about it and if there is scope for learning it should be acceptable. Interviewers are under wrong impression that they knows everything about Android Technology and masters in it. Let them wish success and Best wishes in resources hiring.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Interview is simple, mostly technical questions asked. Single round of interview. There are usually 3 people who interview you. It's not very tough, just being confident and having strong base helps.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions were asked regarding math and statistics.   Answer Question

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai) in August 2019.

Interview

They have the process and required knowledge of General insurance and previous company what you have done and achievement of previous company promotion how you taken and Target of previous company

Interview Questions

• Tell me about general Insurance and previous company what you have done for the company and working achievement   1 Answer

CSA - Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vashi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Vashi) in July 2019.

Interview

Worst process. They will take 2 round and the operation round is the worst they ask you so much questions as if they will hire us but at the end they will decline. If any engineers want to persue job here dont try. Its just a waste of time. By that time you can go to some great bpo company and can get a job, rather than trying this stupid company.

Unit Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Patna, Bihar).

Interview

first round with the reporting manager then with the NSM and then with the HR it takes a lot of time which is minimum three months. the delay is very irritating and annoying

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a channel who is annoyed due to past experiences   1 Answer

ICICI Lombard Inbound Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (New Delhi) in March 2019.

Interview

Firstly i had a telephonic round. The HR was from Mumbai. She asked me like tell me about yourself tell me about your previous job role. Why do you wants to join ICICI Lombard why do you wants to leave your current company after that she asked do you know about Lombard. I answered yes i do. Later on she asked me that do you have a releiving Letter resignation acceptance as a proof. I said yes i do have. Then finally she asked me about my package what is your last drown salary and what is your expectations.

Later on i had 2 face to face round's. 1st with the team leader of the batch. He asked me tell me about yourself what is your role in previous company what is your short term and long term goals etc.

Finally i had a manager rounds he asked me same questions of which i had with 1st face to face. Overall it's very to clear crack.

And that building is too good. Very good ambiance washrooms were neat and hygienic.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.