ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Interview Questions

Updated 30 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 90 candidate interviews
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited in Feb 2021

Interview

questions related to are you aware of the technology upgradations, tell me abt yourself, are u an introvert/ extrovert, why icici lombard, team work experience- share one instance of a good team work and one of bad.

Interview Questions
  • walk me through your cv, why do you want to switch etc
    Answer Question
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
Application

I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Interview

Test, followed by 2 rounds of interview. Test was based on logical reasoning, along with 3-4 coding questions. There were also some objective questions based on c++ and python. Interview was conducted via video conferencing with 2 panel members.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions on python, questions on previous projects in resume.
Application

Interview

There was a presentation round followed by an interview for all the selected candidates. The presentation was a case on anything industry related that u had tk present in sets of teams.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was average experience. HR was good. Tech staff was also good. Questions were pretty easy. Asked about CV, projects and internships. Asked about python, SQL and app dev exp.

Interview Questions
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Sep 2020

Interview

First there was pre placement talk. Then we have a case presentation then followed by interview. For some there was 1 round of interview and for many there was 2 rounds.

Interview Questions
  • About yourself Your Internship and project done in academics
Application

Interview

First of all there is online test, then there aptitude, then there is group discussion round then there is two rounds of interview one with the business manager and another with an HR

Interview Questions
  • Introduction, educational background, maily speaking skills matters
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
Application

I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Interview

It was campus placements and everything is about your resume. You need to understand what are the products that a general insurance company offers and what is the current situation of the insurance market. If you know bit more about ICICI Lombard that would be helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your project and its implications in the daily life.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Bangalore) in Apr 2020

Interview

Extremely chill. No grilling or anything. Be firm on your fundamentals. Make sure you are ready to answer anything asked from your experience and extra curriculars. Academic questions are usually low.

Interview Questions
  • Guesstimates, Puzzles, and you are good to go!!
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Manipal) in Feb 2020

Interview

First round had a coding+Aptitude test, followed by a technical and HR round. Around 15 were shortlisted from the first round and later 6 were selected overall. The interview panel had 4 members and they were questioning majorly about the projects.

Interview Questions
  • What projects have you worked on, and why do you think we should hire you?
Anonymous Employee in Manipal
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Manipal) in Feb 2020

Interview

The first round was an online test(OT) round, which consisted of coding questions+mcq(techincal+mental ability). After clearing this OT round, there was only one interview round, which included the technical, HR as well as questions based on my CV. The pannel had one person in the Managerial position, one in Technical and one from HR. This was the first-ever job interview I ever faced, and the experience was outstanding. The interviewers did an excellent job of asking the questions and making me feel very comfortable, so much that even though the interview lasted a good 30-40 min (as told by others later), I had a big smile on my face leaving the room.

Interview Questions
  • I mentioned that I could work well with data have an interest in Machine Learning as well, so there were some questions based on that. 1. I was asked to explain Data Science to a non-tech person and explain how and it would help( as I had some projects in that area). 1. How specific ML algo can be applied at certain tasks, what would be the pitfalls to avoid. 2. The typical workflow of working with data and the details about my projects, how I did, what I did, and what did I learn. If I had to do the same task today, what changes would I make to the approach or tech used? 3. Common HR questions related to behavior and personality, what are my interest and hobbies.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Interviews

Popular Careers with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Job Seekers

Unite Sales Manager