ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Interview

There was a written test first, which had multiple choice questions from C/C++ and three coding questions. It had an aptitude section as well. The difficulty level was medium to hard.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly revolved around projects and resume
    Answer Question

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited in Feb 2021

Interview

questions related to are you aware of the technology upgradations, tell me abt yourself, are u an introvert/ extrovert, why icici lombard, team work experience- share one instance of a good team work and one of bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Interview

Test, followed by 2 rounds of interview. Test was based on logical reasoning, along with 3-4 coding questions. There were also some objective questions based on c++ and python. Interview was conducted via video conferencing with 2 panel members.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions on python, questions on previous projects in resume.

Application

Interview

There was a presentation round followed by an interview for all the selected candidates. The presentation was a case on anything industry related that u had tk present in sets of teams.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Jamshedpur) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview panel consisted of 2 members, they tested on communication and presentation skills. they communicated well and questions were also quite easy. we got shortlisted for interview after aptitude and case study round , these were also easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was average experience. HR was good. Tech staff was also good. Questions were pretty easy. Asked about CV, projects and internships. Asked about python, SQL and app dev exp.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Nāgpur, Maharashtra, Maharashtra) in Sep 2020

Interview

First there was pre placement talk. Then we have a case presentation then followed by interview. For some there was 1 round of interview and for many there was 2 rounds.

Interview Questions
  • About yourself Your Internship and project done in academics

Application

Interview

First of all there is online test, then there aptitude, then there is group discussion round then there is two rounds of interview one with the business manager and another with an HR

Interview Questions
  • Introduction, educational background, maily speaking skills matters

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Application

I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Interview

It was campus placements and everything is about your resume. You need to understand what are the products that a general insurance company offers and what is the current situation of the insurance market. If you know bit more about ICICI Lombard that would be helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your project and its implications in the daily life.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Bangalore) in Apr 2020

Interview

Extremely chill. No grilling or anything. Be firm on your fundamentals. Make sure you are ready to answer anything asked from your experience and extra curriculars. Academic questions are usually low.

Interview Questions
  • Guesstimates, Puzzles, and you are good to go!!
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews