ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Management Trainee

Interviews at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Hyderabad) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a good experience though it was my first time. There were 2 interviewers, it went approx. 10 minutes and i was selected fortunately. Company is growing at a good rate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Pune) in December 2017.

Interview

Overall process was good. I applied through campus placements in December 2017. Questions were subject related. I applied for HR profile and the questions were related to Talent Acquisition, Labor Laws

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus interview after company presentation held at our college. Presentation was followed by group discussion and after shortlisting, personal interview was conducted. After the interview and subsequent selection , the location was given in the offer letter only in the five month after.

Interview Questions

• How was past work experience relevant to the interview process?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.