ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Sales Manager

Interviews at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. 2 detailed technical interview and 1 HR interview. product and system knowledge is necessary. market players info also will give you extra edge. work on number s, how much business you did. Which product and what's the ratio..

Interview Questions

• Related to your work, work experience s and in-depth product and system knowledge.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in November 2016.

Interview

A GD was conducted in my college after which it was followed by a PI which was an intensive one on one interview and right after the PI results were announced after the PI of all the candidates the same day. They also gave an insight of what we were suppose to do and what career prospects do we have in the future

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Pune) in December 2014.

Interview

It was campus Interview. One round of GD and 1 Personal Interview.
    Interview question were based on Dissertation and summer internship. The questions were straight forward and to the point. All technical questions were asked. the interview lasted for about 20 minutes. The GD was based on a general knowledge topic.

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

There was a group discussion before the interview to test the team management skills of the participants. The interview started on a friendly note. After exchange of greetings, I was put through some tasks to access my selling skills. They ranged from from routine to novel ones. My understanding on the Insurance industry was tested and there were many questions on my qualifications and previous work experience. There were two people in the panel and questions were fired at me one after the other. Finally, things ended on a good note.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Mumbai).

Interview

Shortlisted off a job portal. First round - HR interview. Second round - Technical round.

Interview Questions

• HR asking technical sales questions in HR round   1 Answer
    • There are other job profiles available. You want to go through them? Or you sure you want to apply only for this job? This was asked in the technical round.   1 Answer

Bad profile. Bad package. Bad impression of the company through interaction with HR.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.