ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Underwriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Underwriter

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Underwriter Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Hyderabad) in November 2019.

Interview

mere waste of time. they are not even interested in reading ur resume rather prime focus is only on ur preferred location. this is the only interview where even intro wasn't asked

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Bhubaneswar) in October 2018.

Interview

Firstly there was a group discussion held within a group of 8 members . The selected candidates then appeared for PI which held around for 10 minutes. The questions were very liberal. At times they also interacted in hindi.

Interview Questions

• Why should we recruit you over others?   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Almeirim (Brazil)) in January 2017.

Interview

Brief and short, very direct, they are more interested to know weather you can handle the pressure and their harsh work culture , so they would be quite insulting and derogatory but be blunt to them and laugh out all the insults, btw you would face the same insults once you are inside the company

Interview Questions

• Family background, qualifications, are you good with numbers, can you handle stress, why is your marks so low,   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not any negotiation , they already had told us of the salary before hand.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

they asked questions to gauge my skills like -
    how fast I can think.
    how well I can handle the pressure
    how good I can recall things
    how sharp i am
    what did i learn in my graduation.
    whether i am flexible enough forany location or not!

Interview Questions

• all questions were to guage my skills, intellect level and how fast i can think!   1 Answer

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in October 2015.

Interview

first they will told about the company compensation, etc. and then they divide group according to the profile offered. in each group around 8-9 members are present. and then first round was group discussion followed by second round that was personal Interview

Interview Questions

• whole interview was based upon resume. so make sure u know every minute details that is written in the resume. then location preference question. how bank earn money. family background questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.