ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited Unit Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

3.3

Unit Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Patna, Bihar).

Interview

first round with the reporting manager then with the NSM and then with the HR it takes a lot of time which is minimum three months. the delay is very irritating and annoying

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a channel who is annoyed due to past experiences   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Unit Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (Ahmedabad) in April 2016.

Interview

3-4 rounds of interview of interview with HR and Line Managers and National Sales Head.
    Question asked were easy to answer. They test your attitude during the interview process.
    HR would ask you the expected CTC and will also ask you calculate the growth percentage on you existing CTC (mentally and mobile calcutulator not allowed while answering this question)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this industry   1 Answer

Unite Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (New Delhi) in September 2013.

Interview

100s of people come for walkin out of which 7-8 are selected.if you qualify the hr round then its 90% chances that you are selected by the organisation. after that any ASM will take your second round and they will assign you the team and vertical according to their requirement..

Interview Questions

• why did you left your last company
      what is general insurance
      will you be ready to sign. a bond   Answer Question

Negotiation

no need to negotiate.they do give handsome hike on your last ctc.you will not regret it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.