ICICI Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 Apr 2019

2.9

Sort:

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Fist they conducted a entrance test for testing our analytical knowledge
    And then GD for screening candidates and final hr interview for shortlisting the candidates. They went to stress interview, core interview, and preliminary interview etc for observe and test various talent in me

Interview Questions

• WT is the difference in u campared to other candidates applied for this job   1 Answer

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Delhi, CA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

hr round(Asked about yourself , family, ready to re-locate, strengths and weakness). 2nd round with the zonal head questions put up related to current affairs, mostly related to financial markets and economy.

Interview Questions

• how periodic is inflation calculated(also specify the day)   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Coimbatore) in November 2016.

Interview

It was good experience .First was the aptitude test which comprises of personality test .After clearing the first round, there starts direct interview round. Interviewer asked me about my family background.Why sales? Difference between Insurance , Mutual fund. Situation based question they asked. Interviewer was rude and was not allowing me speak and finding fault in whatever I say.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

There will be 4 rounds at four different places .
    3 technical interview .dont think if havent done any certification like cdac etc.
    If you are freshere.if you have experience then you can go interview but still they will ask tough questions about you domain skills etc.
    Open salary for right candidate.
    Some time they take machine test or can take programming test .

SRM Interview

Interview

based on whether one can cope with sales of financial products , test , group discussion , hr round , technical round , job location , knowledge of financial products , on the field job , customer interaction ,

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

generaly start after 10 am
    flock will be less,it is b 2c segment
    JD discussion for one hour
    2 round of face to face interview for half hour
    80% intake
    looking forward poor and money crunch people.

Interview Questions

• *self intro
      *previous experience
      *mf,
      *li.
      *stocks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Ghaziabad) in November 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test,GD then the last PI round den after 2 days they called me for screening in their office on noida then after a day they give the result to my college and then college informed me about my selection.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (New Delhi) in January 2014.

Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Visible Alpha Solutions.

Interview

I spoke with an HR person and a senior level member of the Client Care team. The recruiter was incredibly kind during our phone interview. My call with the client care staff member, however, was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• 3 Interview rounds have 1st test based on CAGR concepts in detail
      2nd normal HR round.
      3rd is technical where you have to show how you solved the test.
      Best place to start Career in finance   1 Answer

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (New Delhi) in December 2017.

Interview

Group Discussion, Personal Interview
    Hr round(Asked about yourself , family, ready to re-locate, strengths and weakness). 2nd round with the zonal head questions put up related to current affairs, mostly related to financial markets and economy.

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a Campus placements so there was Aptitude test to filter students followed by personal interview. Interview lasted for 15-20 mins and was mostly CV based. Having interest in Capital markets and knowing a little about equity and Mutual funds is an added advantage.

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher what is your understanding of the role?
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.