ICICI Securities Senior Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Securities Senior Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated 8 Apr 2019

3.1

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Fist they conducted a entrance test for testing our analytical knowledge
And then GD for screening candidates and final hr interview for shortlisting the candidates. They went to stress interview, core interview, and preliminary interview etc for observe and test various talent in me

Interview Questions

• WT is the difference in u campared to other candidates applied for this job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Securities

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Delhi, CA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

hr round(Asked about yourself , family, ready to re-locate, strengths and weakness). 2nd round with the zonal head questions put up related to current affairs, mostly related to financial markets and economy.

Interview Questions

• how periodic is inflation calculated(also specify the day)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bhubaneswar) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college placement. there were 3 round
    1. screening
    2. Group Discussion
    3. Personal Interview (Technical + HR)

It was average process screening round anybody can clear easily if you have good comminication. the in GD they will give case study that we have to discuss and tell our opinion. and in Personal Interview they will ask about your personal and how you have came across difrent situation and about your projects done.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      how was your experience of internship project
      about family background
      and IQ related questions
      basically they will test your presence of mind   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was done in my college and the whole process completed with in 1 day. Interview Process is moderate and they are very much clear about the work you have to done. The interview time is depends on the candidate.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview started with gd, and the topic was about black..post gd it was a technical interview which varied from person to person.
    Over personal interview went up to 20Mins with all basic hr related questions.

Interview Questions

• Why sales, give me some reasons to choose u than others.   1 Answer

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities in December 2016.

Interview

gd pi was delayed 3 hrs bcz hr tantrums ,,, after seating for 3 hrs finally ppt started,,,after gd then power gd then pi,,, gd was joke as they chose ppl who didn't even spoke even 1 word,,,just bcz location was near their home,,,after that u have to clear 2 financial test of irda etc then only ur offer letter stand stilll,,,, basic pay was 8750rs a month lol excluding incentives ,,,no saturday holiday ,,,,AVOID IT

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Vijayawada) in November 2016.

Interview

first pre placement talk, and then group dicussion and flollowed by the personal interview. it was a good experience of mine as it was a 1st interview of mine. even though i didnt selected for the job

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Kolkata) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a whole day process and it was a fair chance given to everyone. It was a pool campus interview and we were around 80 people mostly specialised in Marketing & Finance. The regional head gave us a descriptive view of the company which surely motivated us a lot. We had 2 GD rounds followed by a PI.

Interview Questions

• GD1 : "time management is the crucial part of success" (14 got selected)
      GD2 (Power GD) : Situation-based (9 got selected)
      Personal Interview/final round: questions regarding hobbies and family (5 got selected)   1 Answer

Negotiation

When you know the GD topic, they give you 1 minute to think so I would strongly recommend to write down some points that you are gonna be telling once the speaking process starts.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Chennai) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted after a GD session. The interview was conducted by the HR and the Zonal manager. The process went on for 30 minutes asking questions from the resume and testing the basic understanding about the company and the market. It was typical sales interivew. Almost all questions were directly related to marketing and sales. Questions were also asked about the internship.

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Jalandhar, Punjab) in January 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds
    1. GD
    2. F2F Interview

In GD topic there was a case study.
    Panel member was reading that and you have to leason that and then after 2 min thinking star giving your points.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.