ICICI Securities Wealth Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ICICI Securities Wealth Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ICICI Securities

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (New Delhi) in December 2017.

Interview

Group Discussion, Personal Interview
Hr round(Asked about yourself , family, ready to re-locate, strengths and weakness). 2nd round with the zonal head questions put up related to current affairs, mostly related to financial markets and economy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ICICI Securities

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a Campus placements so there was Aptitude test to filter students followed by personal interview. Interview lasted for 15-20 mins and was mostly CV based. Having interest in Capital markets and knowing a little about equity and Mutual funds is an added advantage.

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher what is your understanding of the role?
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Wealth Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities.

Interview

The questions asked were practical and the best thing about the interview is they just want to see if the candidate is ready to learn or not, and will not decide depending on your educational background. If one is ready to learn and grow, they will help you to achieve it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this profile is a good choice, knowing the work pressure is quite high.
      How do you deal with stress.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Mumbai) in December 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test > Personal Interview (Campus recruitment). Questions were on my past expericance and general sales and marketing concepts. Aptitude test was little difficult but not CAT level. Advice from me is just be urself.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding sales   1 Answer

Application

Interview

1.Psychometric test having Quant,logic,verbal and sales scenarios
    2.Then PI, being 20-30 minutes long with range of questions from my background,why sales,what is the preparation required before meeting a client, where after 5 years

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my background,why sales,what is the preparation required before meeting a client, where after 5 years, dream job, current affairs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Chennai) in January 2017.

Interview

First of all a pre placement talk was given in a clear manner about the company, role they are offering and salary split up. Interview process was to find the communication skill of the candidates. basic questions like tell me about yourself and about my internship experience. They also asked about my family.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Bengaluru) in December 2017.

Interview

I was hired from campus. Had a GD first and then about 1 hour of personal interview.
    They asked couple of questions about mutual funds, ratios. They mainly check one's personality and communication skills, as it is a pure sales role

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself   1 Answer
    • Tell us top 5 mutual funds according to you   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ICICI Securities (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied through college. Had a GD and one PI round. Asked general questions about yourself and tested whether you can do sales or not. Had a interview with a panel where zonal head and an hr was sitting. The questions were very basic. Gd was based on demonetization topic and one case study.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.