IGATE Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Assistant Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in July 2013.

Interview

The hiring process begins when a candidate is referred by an employee to the recruitment team or the candidate can walk-in during the interview dates. First the candidates will be screened by the hiring team by asking some basic questions about the candidate and their experience. Next there is a test for analytical skills and comprehension. Later there will two levels of interviews and if necessary there will also be a client interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai).

Interview

Interview happened in three rounds including HR, Programme manage & delivery manager. It was specific to the domain and the last round was specific to the competencies around people & project management. HR was co-operative and was helping out with providing status updates

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question for me was about source to buy procedure and HTML   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was much simpler and response was quick. Initially, it was telephonic, then face-face, and HR round. The face-face interview had two-three people on the panel, which was through video conferencing, as the senior management, was in different location.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.