IGATE Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at IGATE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at IGATE (Pune) in February 2015.

Interview

2 technical interview + 1 hr interview + background check
Interview was easy and straight forward. Most of the questions were related to US health care domain. The questions on us health insurance was around 80% and 20% on business analysis process.

Low Compensation offered

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

On Campus interview. 1 day Process. No written/on-line test. Multiple rounds of interview. First round very brief (5min-15min), the interviews were not consistent. A little about personal background,projects, extracurricular activities and a couple of basic operational research (optimization) questions,the interviewer seemed to be confused about their requirements. Didn't made it through second round, Although it was a technical round Package was handsome.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in January 2013.

Interview

a general questioning on s/w models, role of a business analyst/ consultant. how i can create value. why igate, career aspirations, trends in IT industry and what should an employee be wary off. it was more of a discussion rather than an interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Hyderabad) in November 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of intervies

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in December 2010.

Interview

Interviewer didn't have a clue what he was hiring for. None of the questions were relevant to the job. Just trying to increase the bench strength. Main question was what do you know about IGATE.

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Madurai) in February 2010.

Interview

there were 3 rounds in total. First was a written test followed by 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in September 2009.

Interview

I had joined igate as a fresher, we had 3 rounds of selection process. Aptitute Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase as I was joining as fresher

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.