IGATE Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Business Analyst

IGATE Business Analyst Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I interviewed at IGATE (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruitment drive through University

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IGATE

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE in April 2012.

Interview

It was painfully slow. First they gave me a call to set up the telephonic interview for the next day.
    After the telephonic interview which lasted for about 20 minutes, they said they would call me for further interviews. I had to wait for nearly 3 weeks for them to call me for an 1:1 interview after which I had to wait for nearly 1 half months for them to reject me based on HR guidelines.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE (Pune) in November 2013.

Interview

2 BA competency rounds- detailed probing questions about past projets and products worked on and one question leading to another, interviewers were knowledgabe and knew what they were talking about

1 HR round- usual stuff nothing out of box, the lady amost fainted on hearing my current salary- deserves an academy award for it

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult ,everything was asked based on previous projects and BFSI domain   Answer Question

poor salary

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Very simple and quite straight forward

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Mostly graduates are hired through campus visits and specialists are mostly hire through references. Mostly graduates are hired through campus visits and specialists are mostly hire through references. Mostly graduates are hired through campus visits and specialists are mostly hire through references.

Interview Questions

• How do a young graduate choose his line of technology?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation made.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Bengaluru) in June 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, first telephonic, then video conference and then final round of telephonic again. All questions were basic and asking about your current experience and reason of leaving your current job. Few questions on scenario based questions on how to tackle them. Explanations was well received and the interviewer was very patient and very interested in listening answers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you suit best for this post ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE (Mumbai) in January 2011.

Interview

Was a good interview. Received a phone call asking if a date and time was possible. 3 panelists.
    One HR. Asked Questions pertaining to my previous workplace. HR kept scribbling. They went easy, helping me with answers, providing suggestions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.