IGATE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IGATE Interview Questions

Interviews at IGATE

2.8

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of technical interview, one from the client.

This includes one Skype and one Webex interview.

Finally discussion with recruitment manager on the Compensation and benefits.

Offer letter received in 4 days.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

6 rounds of interview including client interview. Very technical and good knowledge sharing session though. Moat are phone interview with technical leads and management. Both technical and personality validations are to be cleared.

Data Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE (El Paso, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

typing test, previous employer info, Info if you have worked in data entry, must bring previous employer check stubs and diploma to interview, Will hire you usually on the spot because they need a lot of people

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Very easy going, I had 2 interviews one with HR and another with a manager. The HR asked very simple questions such as why Igate, why we should hire you etc. The manager asked about my internship and what i did there

Interview Questions

• Tell how will you convenience your boss who is tough on you.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty simple. It was an on-campus recruitment. they asked about 2 technical questions, which were extremely simple and basic. the interview had a lot of HR questions like what are your strenghts and weakness? why are you the best person for this position? etc. Almost everyone who interviewed got through. Overall the interview process was simple and direct. Nothing to fret about.

Interview Questions

• All questions were direct. No surprises with the questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

I was hired by Patni Computer Systems (now owned by IGATE). Hiring process was just like other companies of its kind. First many students were filered out in Written test which was a bit tougher, the qualified students got chance for Technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was my first job, I did not negotiate.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 Interviews on Campus. Applied on career site, had information session before the interview wit staff and then an interview day. they take about a month to inform you of the offer or rejection decision.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE in January 2015.

Interview

Its a regular tech lead interview with questions on design pattern. You are asked on your grasp on various technical subjects covering java, database, design patterns, shell scripting, UI, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

First i got call from igate HR. this one is screening round with some basic question tell me about your self and visa question.then one telephonic technical round and Skype interview with clients

Interview Questions

• why you want to join iGate ?   1 Answer

Lead Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Richfield, MN (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

They Called and scheduled interview, and then rescheduled for at least 5 times. But the interview never happen. Their interview process is so pathetic, they don't even send you a calender invite.