IGATE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Apr 2019

2.8

Sort:

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 Interviews on Campus. Applied on career site, had information session before the interview wit staff and then an interview day. they take about a month to inform you of the offer or rejection decision.

SAP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Tecnical screening is more difficult as they dig into detailed level.
    Sometime the interview may get extended 15-20 mins. There will be more than 2 interviewer and multiple rounds.

They also check your management skill but that might not be fully utilized in real time :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will not negotiate

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

basic question and simple answers.
    Easy to get through. The hiring process was of three rounds. First round was the aptitude test.
    The second round was to write about yourself. It should include your strength and weaknesses. Also there were few scenario based questions. On successful completion of this round, they called for face to face interview. It was quite easy to get along with the recruiters. They helped to keep the environment quite friendly.

Group Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IGATE in May 2010.

Interview

hired during campus and grown to Global account manager for a marquee customer...i got selected via campus and not hired directly anybody hence no clue on this. Though as i understand business accumenship and ability to understand and positioning is the key for Tier-II org

Helpdesk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (El Paso, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was too easy. The background check took the longest. The first interview was via telephone with a recruiter and the second interview was done via Skype.
    Once the interview was done the on boarding process took place which took forever. Having to provide w2s and pay stubs for every job listed on the resume was a little frustrating.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE in January 2012.

Interview

standard interview, lots of questions, review my cv and talk about my work experiences.. gave me a programming test and it was just fine... easy to get through.. we talked about my life and work and what I wanted to do and how I programmed software and my skills and it was just basically a standard interview

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

techincal inetrview on phone
    technical intrview in person
    mangerial interview
    HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotitaion on salary

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IGATE (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

6 rounds of interview including client interview. Very technical and good knowledge sharing session though. Moat are phone interview with technical leads and management. Both technical and personality validations are to be cleared.

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IGATE.

Interview

Company with No Ethics.

I was interviewed in month of Oct 2015 for project lead position in Raleigh,NC. 2 rounds of interview were completed within 1 week and I got provisional offer letter. Recruiter asked me to hold on for client interview. We will send you final offer letter as soon as we complete client interview round. Client interview is just introduction with them. I was waiting for client interview and did not get any updates. When I started follow up, I did not get proper response. Finally I called recruiter in month of Dec. 2015 and got to know position is no more.

Recruiter could have informed me in my follow up emails. He did not do that. I lost 2 months and did not do job search aggressively.

Igate employee have no ethics to update someone via email regarding position ramp down.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IGATE (Scranton, PA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

One of my friends referred to an opening at iGate Patni for Project Manager role. The recruiter contacted me immediately and he was very responsive for all the questions I asked. He scheduled a first round interview which was conducted by a technical person from India. The second interview was conducted by a person at client site. The original interview was scheduled at 9.30 pm late in the night and again rescheduled to 10.45 pm late the same day.

Interview Questions

• What kind of security features did you consider in developing web application? what is cross site scripting? what is SQL injection?   Answer Question
    • What is the approach to go about improving the performance of a web application ?   Answer Question
    • What was the challenging task faced in the recent past ?   Answer Question

They did not have defined green card process in place.